Posts created by coffeeguy

posted in Club Control 2 on Oct 29, 15 1:15 PM
Hello, I was able to solve the first and last levels that are on the ship fairly quickly. I have been trying for weeks to solve the one in the middle. That's the one where there are just 3 bar stools, 2 air hockey machines, and the band. And everyone wants to do everything at once.

I've tried every combination of the style of music, using the swap button (or not), using the tip collector (or not) using the cash counter (or not) and the closest I've gotten was 1 time I got to the silver...

Does anyone have any advice how to solve this level? It's what is keeping me from getting the prize to use further on down the game or not.

Thanks in advance....

posted in Diner Dash Flo on the Go on Jun 30, 14 7:06 AM
Well this is embarrassing... I read people having trouble with level 46 or even higher.

I cannot, for the life of me, beat level SIX!! I'm a solid (so I thought) Intermediate player. This is the first scenario where you have rough water and need to mop up spills. I've tried over a dozen times. Once I concentrated on getting the spills up before everything else, and then everything else got backed up.

The rest of the time I've just been trying to fit it in with the rest of the duties, but I just keep failing - by a lot! The highest I can get is around 4600 and the goal is 7000. I've been a casual gamer over a dozen years, and I've never been stumped like this.

Does anyone have any tips for um, level 6?? Thanks in advance!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 3, 14 10:40 AM
Thanks a lot! I must need new glasses...

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 3, 14 9:51 AM
Hi, I have been looking everywhere to find out how to get torches on my island to breed. I am playing the Windows PC version. I read the more you have (up to 10), the better the chances of breeding the more difficult monsters.

Believe me, I searched the walkthroughs, several discussions in this forum, and google, which led me to wishingtorch.com, but it says they are not affiliated with the official game and it confused me even more.

Please, where do I buy/get torches, and how do I get them lit?

I promise, I searched just about everywhere before posting this, so please don't yell at me.

Thanks in advance!

CoffeeGuy

posted in Paradise Pet Salon on Jun 12, 13 7:11 PM
If no one has answered you, (in the first store anyway), she is available under the "workstations". HTH

posted in My Tribe on Jun 12, 13 7:08 PM
shyly12 wrote:Ask Questions!! Please write! Thank You!

Hi, thanks for all of the great tips!

I have a couple of questions:

1-My tribe has maxed out all 4 of the science categories. Is it a waste of time to let them continue to research and continue to earn points? Is there anything that can "bought" with the research points that add up after maxing out? They have over 200,000 points right now. If not, should I have them dismantle the science lab?

2-My tribe solved the orange-brown thing that looks like a tree stump. It said something about making tools out of the stuff. How is that done?

Thanks in advance!

posted in My Tribe on Jun 8, 13 2:06 AM
That's a great one! You write in the subject line that you "got a lot of quick tips.." Will you share the others, too? - Thanks

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Apr 30, 13 3:32 PM
I cannot get the hang of how to use the 'teleport' power up. I click on the cell that I want to switch, it lights up, and then the teleporter just flies back to its home on the left side.

I can never click the 1st cell to be switched and then the 2nd cell to be switched without it failing. I tried holding down the left mouse, I tried trying to grab and slide the cell to the place where I want to switch it to, but that never works.

I waste so much time on this power up, that I don't even try anymore. There have been several occassions where I could have really benefitted by using it.

So, can someone please explain (I know it is hard to describe!) how to use the teleport power up the right away? I would really appreciate it! I'll even come and wash your car!

Thanks in advance!

posted in Ice Cream Tycoon on Mar 16, 13 4:05 AM
You aren't texting. All caps + no sentences, punctuation make it very hard to read.

posted in Fashion Forward on Oct 16, 12 6:53 PM
Hello!

1.How do you turn off gift wrapping?

2. The first mini-game that shows up - put 5 items in 3 boxes. I am just about finished one box when I hear the ticking meaning my time is almost up. So I am behind 2 whole boxes. Is there a trick to this?

3. I notice when I go to upgrade the store, for instance, the cookie machine, 1 of 2 things happen. The first is I want to get some $$$ for my basic, old cookie machine, so I pick that. Then the sell/buy boxes closes, and I have no cookie maker and I have to buy another BASIC cookie maker when I already had one. OR, I choose to upgrade. When I do that, I don't get any money from my old machine. Anyone know how to upgrade without not getting money for your old stuff?

Thanks in advance

posted in Weather Lord on Oct 3, 12 6:51 PM
Thank you very much. For some reason, I thought I was still in "tutorial" mode.

posted in Weather Lord on Sep 29, 12 9:03 PM
Hello,

I am playing the trial. I started, and the guy showed me how to make a raincloud. As I watched it go around the countryside (very nice looking), it made it all the way around and then....... it started going around again

I started clicking on one of the farms, but nothing happened. In the first screen that guy said he would be with me anytime I needed him, but he has fallen asleep, or something. I can't even get this thing to play level one.

I mean, the raincloud circling around and around would make a nice screensaver, but I want to play it. I noticed that this game had several glitches at higher levels. I am assuming that the download I got from yesterday (29 Sept 12) is the fixed one...right?

I am an intermediate player, I've never encountered anything like this. I like to think I'm not dense...so, what am I missing?

There isn't even a helpful hints, or tips selection to click on in the game. Could someone please tell me how I get beyond watching the raincloud make its rounds?

Thanks in advance.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Jul 2, 12 12:29 PM
I have a question, when I place a person in front of the arcade machine, am I supposed to click the red flashing buttons for them, or just let them win or lose? Because that is the only reason I can think of that I cannot beat level 9!

No one has been here for years...I hope someone still reads posts here. I guess I am a lot late with this game.

Thank you.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 10, 11 5:57 AM
I agree, too. I am stuck at the THIRD challenge because I don't know how in the heck to buy a couch. It says I have to live in a nicer place....but then there is no assistance in what I need to do to MOVE. Has anyone been stuck here, too? I have had clothes go missing, and it took away his charm points.

If anyone could answer me, I would appreciate it.

How will we know if there is a patch released?

Thank you.

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 30, 10 1:39 AM
pumpkinpiez wrote:I think that on a new up date thair should be:

1. family rewnuns
2. more stuff 4 preanet ladies 2 do [gardaning maybe]
3. more random events
4. lightsabers [be a Jedi]
5. davorses and family counslers
6. friends come over
7. way better job payments
8. moive clips 4 tv
9. nice naybors
10. new jobs
11. more kids
12. more free stuff
13. differnt skinned peepole
14. ray guns
15. being able 2 buy toys & boobie traps

posted in Brain Challenge on Sep 26, 10 3:27 PM
When I first started this game I was using 6% of my brain. After 40 minutes, 5%. LOL

I find the game kind of interesting, and from the scores I am getting it seems like I really NEED it. I am wondering if anyone else is on the fence about this game.

I'm not sure if my scores are so low because

A - I need the help!

B - It is boring.

The scoring seems really, really tough, like in one I got 2 incorrect out of 20 and my overall score was 94, and I got a D.

Anyone out there LOVE this game and/or did it help your brain scores, or did it just stay low?

Thanks

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 11, 09 3:44 AM
I think she needs to go back to elementary school and learn properly written English.

I hope she got her "jollies" or whatever.

I swear, it seems like the real world is getting crazier every day. She proves my point!

Is this game worth it if I have played Sims 1 and 2? What I mean is, is it different enough from the Sims to be fun, or is it about the same as Sims 1?

Thanks in advance.

posted in County Fair on Mar 20, 09 12:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am not too sure about this game. I like some aspects of it, but I am just not sure and 1 month from now is a looooong time to get another game.

It is different from most games, and I like that.

What do you think? Thanks in advance...

CH (_)?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator