Posts created by hadooga

Same problem on Mac OS. Game works fine until Level 27; then it crashes constantly. Shouldn't have to pay for a game that you can't complete!

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 8:46 PM
You have to earn enough money to reach the one star (1600) before the time runs out.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 17 11:52 AM
fireinheaven wrote:Did anybody figure out the black screen level 41 issue?
I am on mac air laptop with no issues with rest of game but suddenly level 41 the screen is black with four exclamation points.

Same problem here. Several people have mentioned it. Will there be a fix?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 16 8:26 AM
wanderingwomble wrote:I am playing on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. I got to the level entitled 'Special 3 - Shore Quest'. There is some garbage floating in the level. When I send my worker down to gather the garbage, she clears it and then gets stuck in the boat house beside the river. She never leaves. If I send another worker to clear more garbage, he gets stuck in the same place. Finally, I send a diver down to plant flowers in the river and he is also getting stuck in the same boat house. Now I have no workers - they are all stuck in the boat house.

I have have tried restarting this level 4 times - I have done the level actions in a different order each time, hoping that the bug won't show up. But every time I go to clear the river garbage, the same thing happens.

Just adding another post about having this same problem.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Feb 17, 11 11:17 AM
Got the mac version, and the game freezes (completely locks up my machine) at Level 2-1.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator