Posts created by annsant

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 22, 18 9:53 AM
I've completed all the challenges in Chapter 10 but the doors do not lead to chapter 11. I go to chapter 11 and none of the locks for the challenges open up. Help? Could this be the end of the game?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 16 9:06 AM
I got to the part (Chapter 5), where I gave the pouch to Sen and he gives it back to me. Nothing else happened. I clicked the Hint and it directed me to the gate, don't know the code so can't enter it. Went to the shackles but I have no key. What now?>

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 20, 14 8:49 AM
Once you get the boy to a spot in the middle of the house, not any of the outer corners, then you just shoot him with the sling and the slugs and tada! Game over pretty quick after that. The ending was a let down but the rest of the game was pretty awesome. Made you think, think, think though I wound up having to use up a lot of hints.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 20, 14 8:44 AM
Thanks Linda for suggesting that I count the torches. You are correct! There are 12 torches and all must be lit in the correct colors. Didn't make much sense of the key provided in the throne room so I just used all the paints until the gear symbol was no longer visible(meaning the color was correct). Once I got all twelve lit the I got only the red paint pot and was directed quickly to the throne room where all the faucets were automatically turned off. Whewwwww! Sweated this game for sure. It was fun after that. Finished! Tada!!!!!

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 11, 14 7:19 AM
Help! I'm really stuck at this water pump. I keep requesting hints and it just points to the water pump and when I clink on hint again at the water pump it tells me to close the box. Crazy! Need help with this scene. Tried all my gizbits and nothing seems to work. Pump really hard and a little water comes out but nothing else. Please somebody help me before I delete the game and forget about it.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 19, 11 3:23 PM
The color code is outlined on the window. Click the window and you get the correct colors.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 19, 11 3:18 PM
I have put together all the pieces to complete the puzzle for the hot air balloons but one of the pieces is missing. the center piece. I see the cutout below the picture but I don't have the piece. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator