Posts created by sammie58

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Nov 12, 11 3:55 AM
I don't think I would of been able to get thru this game without the help of the walkthrough. Good graphics and story line.A good buy 4 sure. Thanks, BF

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 10, 11 2:28 AM
Now it makes sense! Thanks Wheals1 I was really stuck. Your awesome....

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 9, 11 7:33 PM
Help Help!!! This game make me sing if I only had a brain LOL.. How the heck do u put the photo's on the desk. I tryed clicking on the photos, even thought the camera would be a useful tool in this scene. Guess what nothing?? I am so lost but determined to finish this game and change my tune.Gotta laugh I am so stuck

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 8, 11 12:44 AM
I just finished the game and a little baffled. Is there a part two?? What happened to the family and detective. It just ended where the little girl said there are not such thing as ghost. How do I find if I have SE or CE.? Do I need to buy the CE to find out their fate. Thanks in advance

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Mar 4, 11 11:01 PM
This is the first time I am leaving a comment. First I have to say with a smile NO tech problems. Not like reading the dead I am not even going to go there. This game was exciting and fun graphics and sound awesome. Yes I bought this game and it was worth every penny. I would recommend this game if u like a challenge and just want to a play a game that keeps you on your toes. It was so hard to stop playing it and when i did complete it I wanted more...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator