Posts created by WolfenRaindancer

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 6:22 PM
My friends, including ZenWolfen's, I have been dealing with yet another fracture, two of them, in fact, and am only now beginning to heal enough to sit at my desk long enough to get back into my games. I do so appreciate that all of you have stayed with me. Tell me what you need or want and I will get it to you, one way or another. Call it a Loyalty Reward, lol.

LIz

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 12:55 PM
She was my friend, and I will always miss her. I, too, start and end my visits to the Castle in Trina's room. The robin chirping and seeing the pendants on the wolf cubs are a reminder of good people. Bless the devs for caring as well.

Liz

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 5:36 PM
On the other hand...Friends and the lists were so much more useful and important back then, and those multiple items needed were one of the reasons many of us opened multiple games. Now, I can hardly remember the last time anyone requested a Bloody Lotus, lol. And not having access to the Friend page for so very long sure held me back in my first game. And I remain ever thankful to those who helped me catch up when I started Zen's game...the items, both crafted and hard to get, enabled me to get up to speed quickly, and I still love giving back to y'all. Enjoy helping lower level players as well, but since the game has changed so much, requests for those harder to get, or more expensive items are just not seen that often. It is true that the game is much less frustrating, and, to me anyway, challenging...but people seem to prefer it that way. Yes, we moaned and groaned and complained, but there was a cohesiveness to the forum that I miss. I have mentioned this before, but I not been in the majority with this thinking. Perhaps the daily and Castle challenges make up for what I and a few others miss. To each his own, eh~

PS: Those of us who 'survived' the original Bow Figurine do have bragging rights, lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 17 6:59 PM
The devs are aware of the problem and are supposed to fix the glitch by Friday. And in my game it is level 78 also.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 5:34 PM
Me too. She said by Friday, so am guessing that the Fall update is coming then so they will fix everything and release it at the same time. So frustrating...but I will hang in there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 17 1:36 PM
HI, Lizzie, long time no see... sorry you are having the same problem with the missing dragon. I haven't heard anything from CS since I sent in the screenshots, and guess it will be after the weekend. I had hoped for a solution sooner, but think this is a glitch that the devs are going to have to fix. Should be simple enough for them to do.

Liz

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 10:50 PM
I tried everything and nothing worked...so I downloaded an app called PicPick...easy peasy, captured, saved, and sent. Wish I had seen that about three hours ago, lol. If my grandsons had been here, I am sure they could have done it in the blink of an eye. Anyway, I will let y'all know when I hear back from CS.

Liz

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 9:06 PM
Ok, so far I have been unable to get a screenshot of the two pages. Using CS's instructions with the snipping tool isn't working. Printscreen button isn't working on this game either. So anyone have a suggestion for me? I did let CS know, but most likely won't hear back until much later.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 5:25 PM
Sorry, yes, I am on PC...have been playing this game since the getgo, and I forget not everyone knows me~

I am on Level 78, and have been playing rather slowly of late...still have issues with leg that was badly injured last year. Anyway, I downloaded the update and started on the Cat's 9 quests...as you can see I was sent to the dragon for the final quest, and he is missing. This would have given me the final piece in the fan, so I am stuck.

I did hear from CS today, and I need to send them a screenshot of the Cat's quest as well as the room where the Dragon is supposed to be. Since Zen Wolfen's game is under a different user name, I will do so as soon as I am finished in here. Not sure why a couple of screenshots will make a difference, but apparently they are not able to access my game to see for themselves...go figure. At least I am not the only one with this problem...so I hope the can resolve it. I love new content and that keeps my interest in the game.

Liz

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 12:28 PM
I sure didn't do anything out of order, at least that I am aware of. I am on Level 78 and started the Storyteller Cat's quests and made it through to the last one, which sent me to the Dragon. I need one more feather in the fan. I am assuming that y'all who are missing Arabella have been able to get past this and are at a higher level than I am. I will contact CS and take a number and get in line...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 9:26 PM
Anyone else having an issue with the dragon missing? Storyteller Cat's ninth sent me back but the dragon is not there. Not quite sure what to do about it, but am open to suggestions. I cannot move forward until he is restored...I did try the simple things like closing out game and restarting, but the space where he should be is still empty.

Zen

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:56 PM
Storyteller Cat sent me to the Dragon...but the Dragon is missing! Empty space where he should be. Update appeared to work fine, but I must find the Dragon or I cannot continue on.

PC Win 7, all updates,
blah blah.

A Zen Wolfen Sad

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 6:10 PM
Oh this made me cry, too. I do appreciate this tribute!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 5:10 PM
rosiebvt wrote:[<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Removed by Moderator</a>]

Robyn has been with the game and this forum from the beginning. Her work has made it easier for tens of thousands of players in this game. She has been a resource and friend to so many here. [<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Removed by Moderator</a>] All I ask is a day to be able to save the messages from her true friends and those who are hurting at this time.
Rose

Hear hear!

Liz

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 2:18 PM
This breaks my heart...she has been a friend from the very beginning and kept me going many times when I would have given up. I have missed her and will continue to do so.

Liz

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 27, 17 6:55 PM
No problems with the first one...this one is a different story. Twice I have finally gotten rid of those spaghetti looking wires things, and each time the game will not let me pick up the leaf or the game piece needed. I am so frustrated. Game isn't frozen, as I can back out of this room and I can access the map, etc, but not these two items I must have.

Win 7, 64 bit...everything up to date.

ETA: Third time was the charm...finally.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 12:27 PM
Oh my heart aches for you as I know well the sense of loss and emptiness that you are feeling. I have been there so many times, and it doesn't get any easier. I will feel it again, as I cannot imagine living without a dog or two, used to be 3 or 4, by my side. They give us so much love and ask for so little in return. It always hurts when they go...long before we are ready. Those of us who love our pets are with you in your sorrow, and there isn't anything at all that helps.

I just want you to know that you are not alone, and I am here for you, as I am sure others are as well.

Liz

posted in Mystery Loss on Aug 21, 17 2:18 PM
I won't even bother to try it if there isn't a "relaxed" mode option...like many, I play this type of game to relax, and pass a bit of time.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 8, 17 12:54 PM
I agree with all of you who really like this game. I admit to being bored with the same ole, but never liked the mechanics of most adventure type games, so at first I was leery of this one. I did like the look of it though, so checked out the walkthroughs, and got a good feel for what I needed to do. I went back in to the very beginning and I fell in love with this game. It is a good challenge, and I don't feel pushed to hurry up, if you know what I mean. I did buy it, and haven't completed it yet, but I will and I do hope the second one comes around here soon!

I will also retry the other three games that y'all mentioned that are available here as well.

More please!

eta: Didn't find Inner Mind, nor Fire...downloading Silent Age now. Of course I wrote them down, but knowing me, I would misplace that piece of paper. Anyway, I like having a few waiting for me when I am ready for them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 17 12:23 PM
You are in my prayers as always.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator