Posts created by felinefi

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 9:20 AM
I tried again this morning and it opened. I've just started playing so hopefully it won't crash!

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 3:19 PM
mustangcelli wrote:UPDATE: I uninstalled the Game Manager, and rebooted. During reboot, my W10 laptop revealed it had downloaded an update, but needed to reboot to install it. After reboot, and reinstalling BFGM (by installing said game), everything works just fine.

For W10 users, would recommend ensuring that your computer isn't in the middle of an update.

Good luck, fishees!!!!

Thanks for the info. I just tried that and it didn't work for me

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 1:25 PM
Can't open it either.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 6:37 PM
It took me quite a few times to get through the purple section. It kept telling me I poured too much!

The only thing I can advise is just be extra careful when you get to the edge. I know that isn't much help!

It is so dark it makes finding the collectibles very difficult.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 17 4:10 PM
If you go to the main menu, select extras and at the top left you will see "Play" that is the bonus game. Cheers!

Hi! It should be on the Main Menu page of the game. On the right side of the page as "Bonus" Cheers!

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 1:43 PM
I just got to that part and received the elixir recipe. How odd!

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 17 9:08 PM
Hello: It is just above the monkey face on the center branch. It's a fish and what looks like a bow tie.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 2:26 PM
nanafraser wrote:Same thing that's been happening lately w/ the newer Epix games! You lose your profile when you exit out of the game! I have a new PC windows10.
Please post this problem if your having it, because no matter how many times I tell BF they don't seem to believe me! They blame it on my computer! Epix will never correct this problem or change or whatever they've done different!

This happened to me as well. Running Windows 10.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 17 9:09 PM
I just got to that point and it happened to me.

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 16 6:41 PM
Must admit...I love Mr. Jenkins

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 16 9:46 PM
The town was Collinsport and the mansion they lived in was Collinwood :-)

So happy you posted this. It worked for me too! Thanks, Fi

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 15 10:53 AM
I agree moggilicious, very enjoyable! Cheers, felinefi

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 8:05 AM
It took me quite a few attempts to find the right spot and get it to clip....keep trying and it should work.
Cheers! Fi

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 8:02 AM
That's a bummer. Maybe I am remembering wrong. It was on the table in front of a symbol, maybe it was the alpha symbol. Sorry about that!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 7:31 AM
I had trouble with that one too. There's a faint outline of a carriage near that Omega symbol. I had to click a few times to get it.
Cheers! Fi

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 7:52 AM
Hello Alex: The same thing happened to me and I got so frustrated I started moving forward to other areas. I think when I got to that area where the one-eyed statue and the tree are a dialogue/cut scene occurred and I was able to perform other tasks.
Cheers! Fi

I think this is one of those games where you collect them after you finish the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator