Posts created by deck939

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jan 20, 13 12:46 PM
I am having the same problem about the soup.
I played the HOG with the pot & sleeping potion in it. I completed the HOG, got the pot but no sleeping potion so I can't complete the soup. I have the wooden spoon but it won't let me use it w/o the sleeping potion.

I am going to start over from the beginning & hope that I get the sleeping potion in the HOG when I am in the kitchen next time.

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 30, 11 6:28 AM
I have memory loss & hidden object games help to keep my brain active, which is why I play them.

Before I buy a game, I play the trial to see if I will have trouble with it. If it appears that I am having a hard time, I look for the walk-through to keep me going in the right direction. I have found (the same as others) that clicking on "hint" doesn't always work, it just keeps giving you the same hint over & over.

I don't want to have to come to the forum to ask a "how to" question everytime I get stuck.

BTW, I like games that have a story to them. Especially the "Awakening" series, "Azada" games & the "Mortimer Beckett" series. But how can I enjoy a game if I am stumped from time to time.

Help this old woman out & give me a walk-through so that I can enjoy this game without major frustration. I feel bad enough that have to resort to a walkthrough in the first place but at least I can keep the story moving along.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Feb 20, 11 4:43 PM
Great game, but I have questions about 3 "awards":

I have tried to win all 3 of these awards & thought that I did accomplish the task but it doesn't show that I won them (immediately after the hand is over or at any other time during the tournament. (I hope that makes sense)

1) "Unyielding Player" beat a player that is "on fire"

2) "Comeback Award" get a "needs chips" & go on to win tournament

3) "Big Laydown Award" fold very good cards to win

I hope someone can clarify what it takes to win these awards for me.

Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator