Posts created by TeaEGH

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Nov 7, 12 8:05 PM
I'm in Burroughs, and my game suddenly refused to recognize my left arrow. I cannot move left. I can move up, down, and right. I exited the game, and restarted it. Same issue. The game new-load-exit screen also cycles selections constantly.

Help!

posted in Sale Frenzy on Feb 2, 12 2:07 PM
When I confirmed the exit in this game from windowed mode, it blue screened my PC into a memory dump.

While running, no issues; but, it takes out my OS when it goes.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 20, 11 4:42 PM
I am having trouble with this battle. It is usually over in two rounds, three if I'm lucky. They both do MAJOR damage. I feel like I'm missing something.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Feb 21, 11 6:34 PM
krisie_bee7 wrote:I'm having similar problems. The game keeps freezing when I try to talk to Uncle to buy fabric to repair the burned dress. I've tried restarting the game and that worked one time but now the dialogue box between the characters just disappears and I can't get the game to move beyond that point. I'm wondering if I'm having this problem because I'm running the game on Windows 7?

I've had the same problems on both a Win 7 and an XP machine.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Feb 20, 11 6:35 PM
I, too, am having issues with this game. Three different times I have started the game and had it close abnormally (two freezes, once Armond was doubled [two characters] and clicking on him took away control), and that action destroyed the game save data. Once it was a few minutes in, once an hour, and once almost 3 hours in.

The last time (3 hours in), I had saved and quit multiple times, and the crash destroyed ALL my game data.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator