Posts created by Dutch_BikerBabe

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 16 12:22 AM
Never mind, after some more searching in the options menu I found the language button XD

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 16 2:08 AM
Most of the games that I play from Big Fish games are in English, yet this one spontanously switched to Dutch from the get-go. Perhaps that's because I live in the Netherlands, but I would like to play it in in English instead
Is there anyway to change this?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 15 11:37 PM
Customers are entering grumpy, usually with only three hearts instead of the normal four. So you have to try your best to make them happy. You can use the entertainer to cheer up the tables into five hearts, and serve the people at the counter as fast as you can to keep them happy.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Dec 25, 12 6:02 AM
I really liked this game. I played the tutorial and almost immediatly afterwards bought it. I liked the medieval drawing style, the story and the change of pace for a game. It took me a while to figure out you could click on the mushrooms and eggs and the like. I did not get all the achievements in one go but maybe at the second try

I was kind of surprised that the game ended so suddenly. And the fact that a Dark Lord was responsible for all the evil in the world made me go 'duh'. ^o^
I also thought the map would be bigger, there where still some parts left open, which I had expected would be filled in through the game.

All in all I really liked this game a real recommendation for everybody who would like a change of pace

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Apr 7, 11 11:57 PM
I thought the game in itself was fun, but I was kinda expecting it to be longer. When the end came along, I felt that I had only made it halfway through. I was expecting the big showdown at the runway, and the downfall of Simone

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 22, 11 11:06 AM
Either a working game, a refund or a coupon or something. But this is really not funny.
And maybe the game should no longer be available for downloading untill this problem is solved. Because I think most people will not check the forums before purchasing a game. I sure didnt

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 21, 11 12:26 PM
This is the first time that I've bought a game online. What a bummer.
I've tried all the suggestions made in the forum, but nothing seems to do the trick.
It wasn't untill I bought the game that I got these not saving issues, when I was playing the trial version, it saved just fine.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator