Posts created by loulou5536

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 3, 11 1:35 PM
Really not worth buying this game unless its on sale to be honest, very short and very easy, after the many issues of the game crashing and having to email bigfish to sort it out, it really isnt worth the money, i could finish it in two days !

Really wish id bought a different game now.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 3, 11 1:14 PM
loulou5536 wrote:Have just tried re installing this game and it still crashes in the france section, what now?

I have since emailed Big fish and they sent an e.mail back saying that you have to delete the actual file of the download not just the game download, i did this and it worked and ive just finished the game! (not worth it to be honest) but anyway im going to try and copy the instructions they sent me on how to delete the file, hope this helps.

[removed by moderator]

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 23, 11 5:22 AM
Have just tried re installing this game and it still crashes in the france section, what now?

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 23, 11 5:15 AM
This game wont work in the france section, the game just stops and says error, ive tried re installing still not working. not happy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator