Posts created by jmatdrama

The links don't work!

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 2, 14 12:01 AM
I posted this under Technical but have still not received an answer. Hoping this will get some attention.

Currently the maximum Energy pull caps at 290. However the Zeus! achievement is for reaching a maximum pull of 500. How do we reach that if we are capped at 290?

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 24, 14 5:24 PM
Currently the maximum Energy pull caps at 290. However the Zeus! achievement is for reaching a maximum pull of 500. How do we reach that if we are capped at 290?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 27, 13 12:33 PM
I have also FOUND that those little treasure chests that excited us by dropping a whole set of keys or a Persian carpet no longer gives us anythings but what the floaters give us. Gone are the full collection treats that got my adrenaline up. I may join you all in cleaning the toilets.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 10:59 PM
From all of us PC Users - RUN - do not update. We are furious and many of us are quitting the game because of the updates. Read the other forums. The games is being destroyed for the sake of getting as much money from us as possible. Amulets count down in real time, Everything costs more and you get way less in rewards. And oddly enough, the game is suddenly updating itself without our permission.
RUN don't walk away.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 10:51 PM
Okay, you are reading our input. Now are you really listening and do you really care?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 10:43 PM
Excited. No I'm not. Since they aren't listening to our concerns.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 7:53 PM
My comment hasn't appeared on the page yet which means it is probably being censored. So I went into several different threads and replied with comments. Those all appeared. I understand if people don't want to go to the Facebook page but I really think we would get their attention if we filled it up with our comments. Companies listen to that much more than to our forums. It poisons their other customers that are oblivious to the whole problem.

Well I have six different comments up there now so hopefully a few people will start a discussion going.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 6:00 PM
As everyone is aware, we were told the amulets running while the games was closed was being worked on - then we were told it is working correctly. Everyone is getting angry with BFG. But let's be honest. They aren't the developers. Elephant Games is. I went to their site at http://www.elephant-games.com and saw many of the games I love but guess what? They don't even list Found. So I clicked on their community site which took me to their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/elephantgames where I found - once again - NO mention of Found so there is no discussion going on there about the problems. Maybe we need to take the problem directly to them! I've submitted a long comment to their facebook page. I don't see it yet so they may screen. But I think we should dump it on the right doorstep. Maybe then we might just get a response. I hate going through middle-men.

See you there hopefully.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 7:18 AM
I've noticed with the update that the new crate would give a whole collection that you needed every four or five times - about once each day or two depending on how often you were able to play. Now with the latest July 19th - I usually check even when I don't have time to play since it renews every three hours. Not one collection item has shown up! So it appears that has even been reduced in value after getting us excited about its help.
Finally got the milk to finish one of my earliest quests but now every quest is about banishing tons of floaters and the timed quest is the same exact one that i finishes all levels of.
Boy is this getting boring. I am ready to join I Love Autumn.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 1, 13 9:52 PM
Make sure you are putting in trouble reports at http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask so that the tech people can amass the seriousness of the problem. I put a ticket in and got the response that the amulets continuing to run when the game is closed is not supposed to happen. Tech support asked me - of course - to uninstall and reinstall. I did and reported back that it did not solve the problem and that MANY people were experiencing this problem so that it obviously is a programming problem and not a problem with my system. However I DID send a Dr. Felix report which I strongly suggest you do as well. We need to get this information to Tech support if we want the problems fixed.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 9:04 PM
Like most everyone else, I am back to square one with what I can get from locations or floaters. It was difficult to get anything I need but it was possible to work on a few of my goals. (One of the earliest that required the milk drink has still been impossible for me to accomplish - argh.) Now none of my goals are possible because I can only get the most basic items. I like a few of the changes but please Big Fish, bring back everything we have saved up and get back the items we can find at the levels we are at!

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 13 10:44 PM
Finally figured it out. The trick to moving up and down the black lines is that the space above the ring must be completely clear all the way up. If anything is above it, it won't move.

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 13 10:33 PM
I would love to see an answer to this. I hope we aren't the only two that have had this problem. I still cannot get the two pieces out of the center area, up the black lines, to the outer ring where they are needed. I've checked walk-throughs, open internets, forums, everything, and you were a lot luckier than I have been - because mine simply won't move.

All the rest of you that HAVE succeeded in getting past this point, how did you get thoses rings to move?????

posted in Haunted Domains on Sep 22, 12 9:27 PM
It also refills their happiness so if they have been waiting and burned off a lot of happiness points, they return immediately.

posted in Haunted Domains on Sep 7, 12 12:48 AM
It is a little thing but I was having a problem with it. Then I figured out it was a patience issue on my part. You really have to wait until the cat comes to a full stop and sits. Then when you put the cursor over the cat it slightly highlights and you can click which picks up the cat and puts in into you dogcase. Hope this helps.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Feb 15, 12 4:46 PM
I am having this exact problem. I have the bottle above in the goal item. I can see it in the box. The cursor indicates I should be able to pick it up. I have even gone so far as to check out the walkthrough and it is the item I should be doing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and STILL I can not pick up the bottle. Have you ever solved your problem or has anyone else had the problem?

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 23, 11 4:41 PM
I figured the other desk was Barkley's. However, I can't move away from my desk at all so I can't put anything on Barkley's Desk or on the examination tables. So frustrating. The only motion cursor I get is to the door at the upper left and it doesn't do anything even if I click on there out of desperation.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator