Posts created by OzzieBev

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Feb 12, 13 6:00 PM
I got gold on all the mini games but the achievement isn't showing as achieved. From memory I got the golds before the GOTY update. I've tried to play the mini games again but because I've already got gold they don't register gold again. Without starting from scratch how can I get the achievement?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Sep 6, 12 3:58 AM
Yay. I'm just updating the game on my iPod and was wondering when they were going to give more updates for the PC game when I saw this in the forum.

The pressure is on to make it as good as the original!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 3:18 AM
Can't wait for it. I love RE1.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Oct 27, 11 3:16 AM
Loved it. Especially that you could click on the warehouse and see what was in there regardless of whether the ship was there or not. Now playing FF Ancient Rome and frustrated that I can't see what's in the warehouse if the transport isn't 'docked'.

Would have loved to have a map but overall loved it.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 10 5:53 AM
This is up there with PvZ. Still playing PvZ and I can see myself playing this one again and again too. The CE was worth the extra money for the expert levels. Two more to go and I've got gold on expert as well as normal. : )

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 10, 10 4:36 AM
I hope so too. Just seen it on another gaming website but want to buy it from BFG.

posted in Airport Mania: First Flight on Jun 6, 10 9:07 PM
Has anyone got all gold yet? I'm on my second try and not far off. Crossed fingers I get it. I haven't tried for the other medals this time around.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Nov 7, 09 5:33 PM
I can't find that anyone has posted on this so forgive me if you have. I can't find out how to get the diligent award and it's the only one I'm missing that's stopping me from getting the overall award.

Bev

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 8, 09 4:52 AM
I know when I'm bitten. Today when I wasn't rushing around I could hear the music in my head! And I set it up in the morning to collect coins before I go to work, and hubby gets up and wants the PC, so I can buy the fertiliser and grow the Tree of Wisdom and get all the tricks. Keep playing too in the hope of getting new plants.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Jan 23, 09 2:30 AM
Does anyone know when BFG will have it? I've played the demo on Alaware and have got credit waiting to be used on BFG. Is it sad that a 42.5 y/o rushes to the PC when she gets home from work in the hope that it's the game of the day. LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator