Posts created by anjiie

posted in AGON: From Lapland to Madagascar on Feb 24, 12 8:10 AM
Tack Martila Jag var helt lost. Övesättningen fungerar inte först mitt såg jättekonstigt ut så jag tänkte skriva det på engelska men så när jag tittade på det nu stämde det perfekt. Ha för övrigt en jätte trevlig helg!
anjie

posted in AGON: From Lapland to Madagascar on Feb 23, 12 10:20 PM
Hej!
Jag vet inte vad jag gjort för fel, men det kommer ingen ånga när jag vrider på kranen.
Jag har varit uppe i vattentornet och vridit på den spaken är det något mer jag skall ha gjort!? Tacksam för hjälp jag står still.
anjiie

posted in Voyage on Sep 5, 11 5:12 AM
It's in the beginning of the game. I got dissy after doing the happening scenario.
Ive red the the letter in the hat and then the charakter semd to be drunk ive drank a glas of water but it did't helped. I Cant do anything now. Sombody how's know what to do?

posted in Syberia on Aug 15, 11 6:03 AM
Have done the legs tow times now and oscar tells me it is wrong legs. What am a doing wrong? Sombody knows howe tho do??

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 10, 11 6:07 AM
Secret of da Vinci is very like

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 10, 11 4:56 AM
take informaton från internet seek on astrology

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Jun 19, 11 12:46 AM
Can´t get the letters right on the wall. The letters will not stick were I put it.
Have I missed something or is it a trix I must do
Gratefull Anjiie

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jun 13, 11 1:14 PM
Att last the safe opened and Ididn´t do anything extra or something. The only thing that was different was that it didn´t click at the number.
Thank you for looking at the problem anyway.
anjii

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jun 10, 11 1:07 AM
Can't open the safe I think i´ve tryed everything Checking this forum,walktrough´s left and right,right and left .When i try its klicking for every nummber but not the last. I´ve gon trough every step before safe a coppel of times ´mrealy tierd of this. Have i missed something or do I have to start from the beginning? or do anywone now were i can start from?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator