Posts created by dellie2

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 18 9:41 PM
Search for the walkthrough for this game and it gives you all the mouse locations.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 18 11:00 PM
How are you supposed to get the trophy for playing 15 days in a row when it always gives you the same game and even when you get 3 stars it goes to the same game if you play it again and then says you only played for 1 day no matter how many times you play. Am I missing something? Also how do you get all these diamonds to purchase everything in the babies room. I have all the other trophies but these 2 and don't know how to get them.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Nov 25, 17 11:48 AM
Why are all the discussions locked for this game? I recently bought this game and I can't get any input on it. Stuck on level 56 and need help!

posted in Fashion Fortune on Nov 15, 17 8:02 AM

I just recently bought this game (I know it's an old one but it should still be playable) and I can't figure out how to get gold and I've tried everything! Please help and if there is a glitch then I'm going to ask for my credits back.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 17 1:34 AM
I am making wooden toys but not getting credit for each one I make.Is there a special way or am I doing something wrong? HELP!

I've played this level over and over and cannot get expert! Is there a mouse on this level? I've looked all over and cannot find it and he (or she) would make me get expert!! Please help.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Oct 21, 15 10:47 PM
If you go to the calendar, the different restaurants are posted at the top of the page and you can go and replay any level. I usually replay until I get a gold star and have found the mouse.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on May 6, 15 3:54 PM
What a great game and you sure get your money's worth with this game!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 15 2:25 PM

I have been on this level it seems forever and still can't get 3 stars either! One thing I did learn is that you can leave the pizza in the oven (make 2) and it won't burn. I guess no one else has passed it either since they haven't given us how they did it.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Apr 17, 14 10:36 AM

I can't get gold on this level no matter what! Please tell me how. Tried everything and the time always runs out before I complete. This hospital bit is driving me crazy.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Mar 26, 14 11:37 AM
Thank you and I did read the threads but they don't answer my question. At the beginning of the level it says I have 0/0 artifacts but I complete the level in plenty of time so where are these artifacts? Can't get gold without them!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Mar 24, 14 12:01 PM
How do I get gold on level 10. Tried several times and it doesn't come up that I did it to get gold. Please help!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Sep 30, 13 12:25 AM
I have the same issue only I didn't have the last puzzle piece at all! After all the time I took to do the puzzle and missing the last piece is not fair. I'm sure it's a tech issue and sure hope they fix it.

posted in Happy Chef 2 on Aug 11, 13 4:48 PM
I was looking for this forum on my game page and there is none. I just have to say this game is a joke and I didn't realize it until after I bought it. The first few levels were fun but this click and drag is so touchy that it is
not fun. It really needs a right click to get gold or even pass levels 15 or higher. I love TM games and thought I would love this one....sorry I bought it.

posted in Baking Success on Jul 24, 13 6:38 PM
It is next to impossible to get expert on most of levels in the expert mode due to the slow moving machines. Cute game otherwise.

posted in Dairy Dash on Jun 3, 13 7:15 PM
I must have played this level 50 times and just realized that when I first give hay to the cows I don't get any money. I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if this is suppose to happen. Anyone else notice this? I need ALL the points I can get since I can't get enough money to pass this level. Please help.

posted in Dairy Dash on May 28, 13 12:24 AM
This level is impossible! I would like the creator of it to pass it. A good game until this level.

posted in Happy Kingdom on Nov 18, 12 12:39 PM
This games does not give enough info. as to whats required and how to obtain that goal. Very sorry game and i am also sorry i bought it. I am so hungry for tm games (other than build and farm ones) that i was desperate to buy one.

posted in Club Paradise on Nov 2, 12 11:11 AM

I'm on level 18 and can't seem to get enough stars for a gold ribbon no matter what i do,any suggestions i would really appreciate!

posted in Club Paradise on Nov 1, 12 10:22 PM

Just figured it out! You need to click on the coconut then the pineapple then the last machine for it to work. Don't think it ever said we had to do that. I have customer service working on this issue but figured it out before they got back to me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator