Posts created by reisyoong

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 8:23 PM
This is a good game but there are quite a number of tech issues.

Especially the noise which comes up in HO scenes.

Though you have custom diff features, but it doesnt work when you disable the hint and skip.

You can still see it loading and when it fills up.. thats when the noise start to come up. whenever the lightbulb is fully lighted up.

Please do something to correct this error.

PROBLEM: I found the chips for the tool box found in the well. but when I found the 2nd batch of chips, it zoomed in for like 0.5 secs then zoom out. nothing happened. My chips is still in my inventory and there was nothing I can do to zoom in to activate.

HELP FIX THIS.

Thanks!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 13 12:09 AM
Thanks! that was a helpful tip!

Didnt notice it was all related to sea.. :p

Now it made sense

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 9:02 PM
What is the logic in solving this?

I can see from the guide screenshots but there was no explanation.

I get the:
Fish on top
Crab on left corner
Anchor on right corner

perhaps I missed something?

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 12 10:48 PM
azteach3821 wrote:I am seriously disappointed!! Bought the game, getting the same message that a lot of others are getting "data corrupted, progress not saved". I too was unable to exit without ctl/alt/del. This is a bug that needs to be fixed. I tried running it as an administrator, didn't work.

Where's the fix, Big Fish?

same thing here... Hope there is a fix soon...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 7:14 PM
Dear BF / Dev,

Need your advise with what do I do with the FATE CARNIVAL ticket which the mask in the diary uncovered?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 12 11:36 PM
I cant get into the manor.

Requires to arrange the gargoyle heads but the heads can actually be move out of the sliders.

Here I am stuck and refused to skip the game.

Please rectify this asap!

Its ok I got it!

How do u actually find the solution in the house for the gramophone puzzle without referring the strategy guide?

I don't usually write comments. But I have been waiting for Mystery Case Files for far too long.. felt like forever.. I am positive this must be a good game!

So far it has never failed me.. the darker the game the better too.. Thrilling is the word.

Gonna start playing soon after dl!

HAppy GAming.

There is an error glitch on the rag that could still pick-up a glass shard the second time. This has caused the inability to clean the alcove... which means I'll have to start over without picking up second time...

PLease FIX this.......................................................

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 11 11:32 AM
This is the sort of Game I say worth the CE status..

Graphics are just so fine and clear... HOGs are in good considerable amounts... Storyline was interesting as well as the drawing of the whole characters..

I LOVE THIS TYPE OF GAMES!

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 11 1:16 PM
These GLITCHESI'm experiencing are terrible! Finally I got the Skeleton Key and the game just freezes at the cutscenes. Repetitive of sound effects repeating itself, mouse are able to move but not functional even when I try to escape the screen with SKIP button. Instead I need to press window key on my keyboard to escape to my desktop. Even when you maximise the game screen.. nothing changed...

This game, is it actually ready to be released???

posted in Mystery in London ™ on Jul 3, 11 7:05 AM
Dear BF,

why is it not showing anything like menu screens and when i press esc everything just went blank but with background music?

Is there a bug fix require..

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 6:31 PM
There is a reason we buy CE version for the strategy guide and bonus gameplay. I do enjoy throughout the games and find the puzzles interestingly challenging.

But none of this is worth buy if the strategy guide is just merely to fulfill a CE requirements if the guide are incorrect and not in detail! causes us to get stuck and left in frustration. This doesn't made my day by saying this is a good game but having doubts on this game.

The guide is to help us to learn to pass the stage not just spoilers.

Please help clarify if there are technical issues or will there be updates on the guide as there are achievements involved in this game which is a plus point!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator