Posts created by Sandra1940

posted in Shining Plume on Jul 4, 17 8:07 PM
What do I do with the 2 boulders?

posted in Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year on Jan 23, 14 6:13 PM
I bought 2: Town of the Year April 2008. How is the Unlimited Version different? I found no mention of it on this website. I love this game and in very interested in any changes, new ones, etc.

posted in Love's Epitaph on Jul 17, 13 8:18 PM
Will someone please tell me how to move the boulders in front of door to the ogre?

posted in Skyborn on Jul 23, 12 7:02 PM
There is a link to RPG games....click on "site map" at bottom of page, then at the bottom of that page you will see "other categories" and in that group is "RPG". It was a long time before I found it, thanks to an earlier post. I agree, it should be right UP there with the others, rather than hidden.

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Jul 19, 12 7:35 PM
In your list of other games similar to Millenium, it notes you need an emulator to play some of them. What is an emulator and how do I get it?

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Jul 14, 12 8:30 PM
ty, ty, ty, ty..........This is GREAT!!!!!

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Jul 12, 12 8:55 PM
After killing the demon, how do I get back above ground? I am now in Saphire Cave, but cannot find the way out. I looked at every post and could not find the answer. Tried the maps, but didn't get anywhere with that.

Thanks anyway, after 2 days I finally found it.

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Jun 9, 12 12:06 PM
In the room after the one where you recreate tile patterns, are blocks that need to be moved & pushed into the floor underneath. Cannot figure it out, please help.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on May 5, 12 7:16 PM
allie_katt, Thanks for the confirmation. I am going to see if the versions other sites have allow us to carry over to VH2. If you know of any, please let me know.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on May 4, 12 8:16 PM
These are given during final battles, but why? There is not a chance to equip them before the last battle, so why give them? Or am I missing something here!

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Apr 29, 12 8:53 PM
There are 2 or 3 more, but you have to go to other areas to find them BEFORE you walk into the area that has you running to hide in a storage room. Once you are in the storage room, it is too late to search the other areas.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Nov 3, 11 2:45 PM
Well, I did it...bought the game elsewhere. It still has some bugs, so wish I had waited. I will probably buy it again from Big Fish so it will be in the manager.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 29, 11 5:49 PM
No word from BF re Vagrant Hearts 2, so I guess I'll have to get it elsewhere....really enjoyed 1 and can't wait any longer!

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 6, 10 7:41 PM
I decided the man w/a cell phone is in a time travel box and is there from the future.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Dec 2, 10 9:15 PM
I cannot completely get rid of my name to put another name in.

posted in Amelie's Cafe on Sep 20, 10 2:04 PM
Thank you so very much! Your answer hit it right on the head.

posted in Amelie's Cafe on Sep 18, 10 3:57 PM
I'm stuck too, at the same place (cafe3-day5). Until here, I have been able to get a lot of perfects, but cannot even get close to the goal on this day. Also, on day 4 the "treat" was introduced to be available hereafter. However, it was no where in sight on day 5.

Please, someone help me!

posted in Aveyond on Jan 10, 10 8:35 PM
You can buy the ship (skudder) on the north coastline in Sedona.

posted in Supermarket Management on Jun 5, 09 12:52 AM
Mine keeps re-playing @ 2-5. Today is the 5th, wonder how much longer a "fix" is going to take.

posted in Virtual Families on May 28, 09 9:54 PM
So far, whenever one of the spouses dies, I have been able to click "family" and start a new generation.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator