Posts created by dfvalent

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 16 7:01 AM
lisa_mafia wrote:PLEASE HELP
I have a bug in chapter 4:the backyard. I'm missing the piece of the archive clue.
Hint keeps sending me back & forth from the archive to the backyard.

Same issue

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 16 11:40 AM
Can't get past the area with the stone tablets. It won't allow me to access anything. I could look at them and the solutions stone, but then it stopped allowing me to click on anything. (this is after you get the crown and place it on the gate head) There is literally nothing to do or find, so I'm stuck. I'm running Yosemite on an iMac.

Got about half hour into the game (running on a Mac), and it constantly crashes at the one cemetery scene that opens a portal back home. I deleted it twice and reinstalled it. I also deleted the Game Manager thinking that could be a problem. But nope. Still did it. I have deleted the game and won't be playing it again.

Running on Mac 10.10.5. I'm in the tower (with glass tank and shark). I've gotten to the point where the elevator needs a button and the thing on the back wall needs a lever. There aren't any more options, and none of my inventory works. "Hints" just hisses at me and does nothing. I'm stuck. I restarted, etc. Nothing works.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 11:01 AM
At the little ski slope part. I have half the skis ready to go. Then there's nothing else. And the hint just keeps "hinting" at itself. It doesn't help show me anything and there's nowhere/nothing else for me to go/do. I'm stuck.
(Using a Mac, Yosemite)

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 13, 14 6:58 PM
I have the same problem. Mac OS X 10.10.1

I just entered a room within 10 minutes of starting (still first floor of house after turning on a light) and the room I entered was pitch black. It wouldn't allow me to do anything (go back, click on anything, etc.). I had to exit the game to get out.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Dec 1, 11 10:59 AM
The fog won't lift. I have no idea what to do. I've gotten everything I possibly can and still it's there. I'm stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator