Posts created by ark161

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 18 1:09 PM
Additionally I had to play under 'casual' mode rather than 'custom' which is somewhat disappointing. And start a new profile from scratch.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 18 12:20 PM
Just an update. I appreciate anyone who wants/wanted to help me but nevertheless I solved the glitches, first I changed custom cursor to Windows cursor; that solved the stuck hint issue, then, When I approached the crucible scene, it started to glitch but unfroze and thus the game is working as it should be. Helps this helps anyone stuck.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 18 11:29 AM
Not my first time playing the SE but my first time playing the CE! I am disappointed. It seems like a great game until my hint button stops working and I haven't used it once, for another thing I just one of many who have the crucible error. When I get to a certain scene with the intro tutorial on picking up the crucible and 2 things happen: first, it freezes mid-center of the screen. If I try to enter a different scene the crucible is still stuck in the middle. And second, in addition to the above error, said crucible does not move to the right side of the inventory. Very disappointed. Most likely a no buy for me at least until Domini Games/Big Fish Games creates an upgrade. Great disappointment. So, no buy (at least till there's a fix)

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Mar 18, 18 7:30 AM
O.K., so apparently there was a glitch but it fixed itself. Basically a customer wanted a two-star room, but all but one of my rooms was open and that one was occupied.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 7:28 AM
In the bonus game, there is a glitch where at the library scene, in the first HOS you have to open a book, but in the second HOS(same location, the library), the book is covering up the needed object[sieve], and the SG shows that the sieve is located under the book but if you click on the book it won't close. Is this some in-game glitch? I just bought this CE edition yesterday. It's a bug most likely as another fishy here had the same issue. This is ridiculous! Yet again another game in which the CE nor the SG does not work! I am thinking of asking for my two credits back for this. Can any one help me? No other way around this to pick up the sieve! Pls help me!!

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Mar 12, 18 6:03 PM
The highest I can get to is about $818.

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on Mar 12, 18 5:47 PM
I am going to ignore you because I loved this game and enjoy these type.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Mar 12, 18 5:45 PM
How am I supposed to achieve $1000 on this level. This is the Expert Goal amount.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Mar 12, 18 3:43 PM
I mistakenly made a purchase I shouldn't have. Now 2 guests are asking for 1 star rooms after 2 guest are in them. Costumers get impatient and then they leave. I may have to restart just to correct my mistake and win, for I am trying my hardest to get expert!

posted in Dress Up Rush on Mar 11, 18 9:37 AM
There is a game glitch at around level 8 or something like that. Tutorial says something like"The customer has something they don't want. Place in on the shelf," But anytime I try to place in on a shelf, nothing happens. And I had to control,alt,delete. Big disappointment.

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 18 8:56 AM
nextgengranny wrote:
ark161 wrote:I will demo it, seeing as I love Artifex Mundi and their work, then come back and review.

ark161, I don't know if it matters to you (or anyone else, for that matter), but AM is just the publisher, World-Loom are the devs (same devs who do the Lost Grimoires series).

It most certainly does matter. I for one love Artifex Mundi game on kind/type because IMO they are simply the greatest(if not one of the greatest) game companies/games ever! And I guess it's okay if Artifex does not make the game, just publish it, In a nutshell I Artifex Mundi. So it kinda does matter for said reasons. It's just too bad that they don't make their own games anymore that's just all

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on Mar 7, 18 9:33 AM
As it turns out, I started a new profile, than somehow the HOS after the radio,(I actually played the HOS first) worked. There's something I'm not getting at. How did it let me play the HOS before and not now, also I needed to put the glue and handle first, but before it glitched and I was able to play the HOS without using said glue and handle.

Also the black screen did not appear after I restarted my profile; maybe this will help some people.

I am relieved to have finished this game! Victory! Gonna get a credit tomorrow and i'll see what game to buy...!

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on Mar 7, 18 8:20 AM
According to YouTube's walkthrough, after fixing the radio there appears to be a HOS on the wall to the right, yet no HOS appears and the hint button officially stopped working. Please help! How do I activate the HOS?

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on Mar 7, 18 8:01 AM
The developers(I think) are Russian so don't be confused if you don't see misspellings, there is a mop in the HOS[at least in the bought version]. Hope this helps.

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 6:23 AM
I will demo it, seeing as I love Artifex Mundi and their work, then come back and review.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 1:38 PM
They aren't the actual developer; World-Loom games in the developer and Artifex Mundi is the publisher.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 1:34 PM
I haven't demoed this game yet but assuming Artifex Mundi worked on it, i'd say I like it and will most likely buy it in the near future.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 18 4:56 PM
Just to chip in, I too have the lua runtime error. I can't even play through the demo. This is aggravating!! Mostly likely not gonna buy for a long time.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 2, 18 7:08 AM
Well since no one appears to have any helpful advice, I will ask for my parents' help. My father is/was a mechanical engineer and my mother, a medical transcriptionist. Thanks for any advice (semi-sarcastic).

Artifex mostly. Saw it on a YouTube walkthrough. Artifex is listed first.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator