Posts created by riogrande

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 25, 11 6:35 PM
How to get to the stairs? A barnacle - where on earth is this and where is the putty knife? I'm stuck at the swing & gravestones.......Help

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 11 6:06 PM
[u][b]

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 7:27 PM
I read the note on the ground (J) and then it says to click on where the plants are held - click twice and you should get a hidden object display BUT I don't get this display - I am just about to give up!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 11 5:57 PM
I CANNOT GO AHEAD - I go back & try & get more objects i.e. in the box in the greenhouse. I hate to restart the game but am absolutely stuck. Can't find the 4th ship, can't locate the vases. Can't get to the bridge. Can anyone help me out of this mess. I've tried the strategy& map but they do not help. Tks.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 11 8:08 PM
I cannot move past the garden - am missing many objects but can't locate any - unable to move forwards. Absolutely stuck and frustrated

I cannot get the papers to the photocopier as the copies just shows a lot of plugs and connections - how do I hook up the copier????

I'm stuck - can't find the paints - can't poke the roof - game not progressing - frustrating

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 1, 11 5:52 PM
how do you unplug the toilet

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 27, 11 6:36 PM
ednafayemac wrote:
ednafayemac wrote:how do i get in coffen cant get those dates in right place

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator