Posts created by Ivans1stwife

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Apr 26, 11 5:00 PM
I'm admitting to being a little jealous of people who say they get flashing screens... as as I brought this game via CD-Rom today as I want games for my PC and don't always like downloading them.

Unfortunately, out of all the games I brought today for my new laptop, this one (and so far this one alone), refuses to load. It installs. When I go to press play the screen turns black as though it's about to play and then it exits and I get a new screen pop up from Big Fish saying "Thank you for playing" and an option to "play again". That's it.

I've sent a request to the Customer Support, but am hoping someone might have some advice before the 24-72 hours they allow for themselves is up as I really do want to give this game a try.

I'm using Windows 7 but the rest of my laptops specs meet the specs required of the game and the box claims it is Windows 7 compatible.

Anyone have any ideas how I might be able to at least see if I have any other technical issues with it?

Thanks in advance,

Reb.

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 28, 11 3:52 PM
Only reason I know that... is that's the level my friend got to before it glitched... No problems with saving ironically... it just seems to have taken him to casual gaming and wont' let him go any further, all the goals have disappeared and so it's impossible to tell how much further to go before finishing the goal, if it's going to let him finish the goal...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator