Posts created by lefteyeshut

This is a really great game. I enjoyed the morphing **** scenes very clever and nicely done. the graphics are wonderful and the music fits the story line very well. This game is definitely a buy for me

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 23, 11 10:33 AM
I just love these games i think thay are both beautifull and soothing.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 5:43 AM
Didn't like this game at all. Some items were hard to see and not sure what i was suppose to be doing at times. The graphics are not that great and story line is slow and uninteresting.

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Jun 2, 11 2:11 PM
I absolutely enjoyed this game it was worth the money

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 11, 11 10:47 AM
Just found time to try this game today.....should have found time to do something else. Only played five minutes just couldn't bring myself to play anymore. Most items way to small to even see and the graphics were horrible.

Great game! The grapics are very good, music is well chosen and just enough creepy going on to make this one a buy for me.

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Apr 27, 11 6:09 AM
I really liked this one the graphics are great and the puzzles are unique. Some items are hard to see but hint button recharges quickly.

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 26, 11 3:56 AM
I thought the point of a HOG was to find the object hidden in a pile of junk lol anyway good game. The grapics are good story line doesn't jump all over and not so dark you can't see where your going. It's a buy for me.

OMG and i thought I was to big for the easter bunny to bring me treats. I loved all the other Dream Chronicles so this one is a definite buy for me.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 25, 11 3:38 AM
good game so far just got through the trial and liked what i've seen. Graphics are good, music is creepy. Some hand holding at first but it seems to let up as the story progresses.

This ones a buy for me!

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on Apr 20, 11 10:11 AM
I'm in the same boat as everyone else objects to hard to see, dark background and not quite sure what to do at times. I also had problems with the first puzzle as the instruction box would not go away. Not a buy for me

posted in RealMYST on Mar 1, 11 1:05 PM
I was so excited to see this game. I just had to have it right away.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator