Posts created by grannykaren1999

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 8:49 PM
Glad I have not missed this event. I missed a bunch last year due to a wonky PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 17 4:53 PM
Dot am so sorry to hear of your loss. Take care of yourself and know that we will be here should you need any of us at anytime. Take all the time you need. Love and prayers to you and your family.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 17 6:56 PM
Game is freezing again. Loads to 99% and quits. I missed the fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and some of Christmas. I went to check on the off chance that it might work and it did. But as soon as it went back to the old starting it froze again. Please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 11:27 PM
DO NOT WORRY. JUST GOT BACK IN GAME. WILL SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. TAKE CARE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 16 10:30 PM
Hi lamp_post. I will send you a request when I get into my PC game. I could use a little help with Air ship stuff. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 16 6:45 PM
Take care of yourself. We will be here when you get back. Rest those eyes. You will need them to storm the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 16 12:26 AM
Thank you all. It makes sense now. As I am having trouble with the game not loading I will error on the side of caution and not download until needed. I have a very fast connection but just recently changed over to Windows 10. So some quirks are popping up. Thanks again everybody.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 16 1:35 PM
Download full content mean? I thought when we updated that was already done. Is there more that I should do? Try not to laugh too hard while you explain this to me. Sometimes I do not understand the simpelist things.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 16 2:38 PM
I am sorry to say that I have been having trouble with my game freezing. As a matter of fact is frozen as I type this. It will not shut of. I have tried task manager but I do not have a cursor other then on my tool bar. Once I move it off the bar it disappears. It took two days the last time this happened to get the use of my computer. So please bear with me (GK99) and I will be back. Oh, I am typing this from my laptop not my PC. If I get back I will send a Dr Felix in to see what I can do. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 16 2:35 PM
It saddens me greatly to hear about your pet. I went through that several years ago. I stopped almost everything to be with her for the last few months we had her. Take your time, spend as much as you can with your furbaby. see you when you get back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 16 1:27 PM
The only thing I noticed was that the colors seemed richer or darker, if that makes any sense.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 16 9:47 PM
Thanks, Phatya and Gandalf. This is only a side game that I have going. The one on my PC is staying and the one on my laptop is going. My memory is getting super bad and half the time I don't remember to turn on my laptop and it sits right next to my PC. Kiwi, you have been the best always. Phayta, I see you on the forum all the time. I'll be seeing you. Have fun storming the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 16 11:06 PM
I want to let everyone know that I am closing down my laptop game. So hang in there and I will gift to who I can. My Friend code is: 293012. So after awhile you can delete me. Please give me time to gift as many as I can. I had stamps up but I will send what ever you have that I have in inventory. Things have gotten a little crazy in my life so I am closing down some of my side games. Thanks for everything you all have done for me. Take care storming the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 16 9:19 AM
Happy Mothers Day from Central Illinois.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 16 12:29 AM
The detective reminds of Joey on "Friends."

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 16 8:58 PM
Very sad. Do you suppose they will be coming our way?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 16 6:00 PM
oh.yeah. John has been a busy boy. I have gotten a couple of gifts lately from him myself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 16 1:12 PM
If I have deleted anyone too soon, I am sorry. I have deleted some but I thought I was taking out some of the ones I did not get or send gifts to. I do not write the names down (which I should) so I try to gift from memory. As I have no short term memory I miss a lot. Sorry once again.

posted in Divine Academy on Apr 29, 16 12:51 PM
If you mean the hammer, bent nail, and the like. You get it from ordering wood from the wood working hut.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 16 9:20 AM
LynnsFun wrote:I need friends too 455043 LynnsFun. (I think or Fun4Lynn)
I just sent you an invite. You are re than welcome to stay after the event is over. Happy Gaming and welcome to the forum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator