Posts created by magickelise

posted in Wanderland on Dec 31, 15 7:11 AM
Only just started this game... My progress bar in the hunter's cabin is at 320% but I'm still marked as novice, hence I'm stuck. All the other HOS went up after I hit 100%. What's going on?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 1, 14 12:02 PM
euphoria wrote:I just installed the new update and now I'm getting a runtime error when I try to load the game. Anyone else have this issue?

Is it the "http error" message? I've been getting that since the new update. Unable to play. I hope this is fixed, PRONTO.

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 28, 14 8:47 PM
New basic element: FIRE. (or coal, or flame, or whatever)

Thus, many new monsters could be created on all natural monsters' islands - plus a new Fire Island and its corresponding ethereal monster (maybe ember could be its element?), which would lead to new ethereal monsters...

And of course, larger castles to house them all...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 9:39 PM
I also get pig food and unique marks - only. I'd appreciate some variety, honestly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 7:33 AM
You can add me... Medusa, 48293

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Feb 16, 14 6:53 PM
I have a new computer and have to reinstall my Big Fish games... I bought this game in the past, and I'm trying to install it, and it won't. I don't get an error message, it just doesn't install at all.

Help?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 14 6:51 PM
I have a new computer and have to reinstall my Big Fish games. I had Cooking Dash 3 CE, it downloaded and installed fine, and I was able to play a few levels... But the next day, it wouldn't run anymore. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, and it will simply not run anymore.

Help?

posted in Yummy Drink Factory on Apr 12, 12 8:35 PM
The game won't save... I start a new game and play some time, then leave the game, and when I come back and try to load a previously saved game, there is nothing, my saved game is nowhere to be seen... And I have to start from the beginning again (to see my game not-saved, again, when I leave).

This started with my new computer (bought January 2012) - it runs on Windows 7 and meets the compatibility requirements of the game.

Help?

posted in Terrafarmers on Mar 2, 11 7:20 PM
I have the same problem... I can't get the blender to work because I can't click the red button itself. The level's objective are stuck over it, if you will... And they are right over the button

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator