Posts created by NorthStorm

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 1, 14 11:46 AM
The collectables you need for the daily quests do show the "!" but they will not drop out of a location that easily (if ever on that same day). I know it means a dead end when I get that daily quest for the 3 lotus flowers or that dreaded sabber from the pirate boat!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 1, 14 11:40 AM
Same for me, after opening the crate it dissapears. Also, the crates don't follow us to the island we're playing on. When they introduced the wooden crates they would show up on the first or second island, they kept falling from the sky whenever we switched islands.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 1, 14 11:30 AM
I was curious, did someone count the number of times one needs to visit a room to finally get to the Sensei Level? I'm looking at my poor rating in the rooms of the second island and I want to plan ahead. Anyone with an answer out there?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 1, 14 11:27 AM
If you get 2 different missions, one to gather weapons and the second to banish floaters, you're in luck. Once you accept the missions you will see an exclamation mark "!" on the required item from the floaters and locations. Gather them and use them to banish the floaters of the second mission. You'll have a better chance to gain the items needed when they are marked with the "!". Do the banishing then collect! That's something Elephant corrected from the previous updates.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 28, 14 3:29 PM
I think black mystery boxes appears after you find a certain amout of HO, ie after 6 or so. When you enter rooms where your level is low you hardly have the chance to get one. To get them, you have to play a room where your level is high. Also when I open them by 10, I do tend to get more shovels than opening them one by one. If it could just stop giving cocktail umbrellas.....

Me too I'm running out of silver chains and shovels. Collections are asking for 10-12-15, it's just insane. Impossible to get access keys banishing floaters, they drop almost nothing to get into the HOs of the second island and when you finally get in you get nothing. I just hope the third island won't be the same...

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 28, 14 12:53 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:At the point in time the Hunter's cells became available to us, we were earning more diamonds because of the holiday specials that were going on . I also spent the 500 diamonds and have not been sorry....I wouldn't have conquered the 2nd island yet if not for the huts.....Right now I am using the huts on the 1st island to banish hunters, bats and Assassins since I am using all my mirrors and arrows on the 3rd island.
And putting an amulet into effect before opening the cells can bring lots of good stuff.....

I would be using a hut on the 3rd island if it were available to gather the stuff necessary for the HOs.

I'm also using the Hunter's cabin to banish robots & hunters to get to plates and dreaded spool of wire and multi-tools to do the HOs in the 2nd island. But now I'm running low on shovels, so I have to redo HOs in the first island to get mystery boxes

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 28, 14 10:05 AM
I can only guess that postcards will be used either to banish a floater on the third island, or as an access key for a location. I would love to exchanged them for a special kind of chest that would shower us with amulets and items. I just hope that it won't be something like getting a 1000 coins for 10 postcards...

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 28, 14 9:56 AM
AlexRaluca wrote:You need to spend 250 diamond in each location. You can banish the same floater in each cell (45 in total) or you can banish 2,3 different floaters. In each hunter"s cabin you can banish floaters for the 1 or 2 island any way you chose. (5 criminal in 2 hours, 10 hunters in 12 hours, 15 wolfs in 7 hours...)
Is it worth it if you can wait to get the items. You can't always get what you want from the floaters, so my opinion is: yes it it worth it. I am not use the cabin anymore, but it really helped me and i am not sorry for spending 500 diamonds

Thanks for your imput. Now I only need to make 500 diamonds!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 28, 14 8:04 AM
I was just curious to get the feedback of someone who purchased the other holding cells in the Hunter's Cabin. Is it worth it? Does it open cells on both islands or do we need to spend 250 diamonds in each location? Is it possible to banish the same floater in each cell?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 30, 14 8:14 AM
Everytime I clicked on it it would show a countdown. Now I have a crate every three hours, but they're giving me either 1k-5k gold or.... 77 XP. I'm better of with the wishing well!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 5:34 PM
I waited today to see, the counter went from 00:00:01 to 23:59:59. I finally spent the 5 diamonds to open it (got 5k gold ) but now the countdown is 3 hours. Hopefully I'll reopen the game tonight and be able to get a crate for real!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 3:31 PM
I remember when I started playing this game, it was aid that you needed to plan ahead, strategize and manage resources. That was the first version. Now it's play all your money in the Wishing Well or wait for a crate and pray for the best.

The Hunter's House does help with banishing, costs less in money too but still asks for an insane amount of money once you get to the second island. Same with the Snow Fairy.

I wish we could gift multiple times to one friend. I'm greatful that the friends I have added gift me back quickly, but I'd rather friend a family member that plays too so that we could plan our exchange better. We're all relying on the kindness of strangers, not friends.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:36 PM
I'm praying for a time when we'll be able to sell some of our inventory back in the shop for diamonds. Even if it was for 1, I'm tired of gettting medals and things for the Zodiac collection sitting in there when we can't even craft from lack of ribbons, giftboxes, etc. No one would miss those items I'm sure.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:31 PM
They don't appear in my game either, but got a pendant from banishing a few yogis

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:27 PM
jap_gg wrote:You are not the only one having connection problems. I can get in and play the game, but every 8-10 min. it stalls the game and asks if I want to connect. But it can't connect. They're having problems ever since this new update. They used the same social page setup right from Midnight Castle and still can't make it work right. In the meanwhile, those that don't even want the social page have to suffer. My game worked fine before the social page started. They aren't even able to give us a way to message within the game like the developers of Dark Manor have done. We just get to pass a few gifts and consider it good enough.

I hear you! I don't really have the same problem, mine game just minimize itself and goes to pause, but getting back in takes some time.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:25 PM
jap_gg wrote:You are not the only one having connection problems. I can get in and play the game, but every 8-10 min. it stalls the game and asks if I want to connect. But it can't connect. They're having problems ever since this new update. They used the same social page setup right from Midnight Castle and still can't make it work right. In the meanwhile, those that don't even want the social page have to suffer. My game worked fine before the social page started. They aren't even able to give us a way to message within the game like the developers of Dark Manor have done. We just get to pass a few gifts and consider it good enough.

My tought exactly! The gifting doesn't really help that much, ie everyone is asking about the same items that ends up with "you don't know where that item is". I count myself as being lucky for having such good friends that gift me with collection items, but at the end I'm always short on feathers, ribbons, etc.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:21 PM
jazz905 wrote:It is great being able to help other fishies advance with the game by sending them gifts but it would be so useful if the amount of what we have is beside the requested item. Other games have this facility so can this please be in the next update. At this time I am happy to be able to only gift to 5 friends a day as I seem to spend so much time checking on if I have the item or not!

Yes that would be great to see how much of the asked items we have in our inventory to help us out plan our gifting. Right now all the closing and opening of the social tab is Hell on Earth for me.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:16 PM
Paying 1 or 2 diamonds for banishing the lot is not a lost really if you end up banishing the super floater afterwards

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 1:15 PM
It doesn't open at all, the timer rolls from 00:00:00 to 24:00:00 like a real countdown clock. I tought about paying the 5 diamonds, but I'm afraid that it will be for nothing. Also, from time to time the game just minimize itself and brings me back to windows for no reason, it pauses but I have a hard time going back. At least I never had that problem with the offline version of the game. The social tab is not what I expected after such a long time in the making.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 12:19 PM
Banishing with the hunter's house over a 12h period is WAY cheaper than doing it with items. The second island drains inventory so quickly. At least you can banish with cash when the item itself asks for diamonds. I'm really happy about the Hunter's house!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator