Posts created by dk413

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 5, 13 5:20 PM
Thanks Jarrow and Spocalina. I appreciate the advice and food. What I read in earlier posts helped a lot about the blue and black runes, The keys are too hard to come by to waste them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 5, 13 3:50 PM
Finally I got to my first fire dragon. Is there any limit to the number of times I can feed the hungry beast besides the free food?

Thanks for any help you can give feeding him.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 2, 13 9:11 PM
Matahari - Have a safe journey. We will miss you but anxiously await your return.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 2, 13 9:04 PM
Real life is just like that sometimes. Gets in the way of fun things LOL. Glad you are my neighbor. As the old expression says it is not the gift but the thought that matters.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 2, 13 9:42 AM
Today, 4 times when I completed a room it hung up and did not exit out and give me my reward. It waited for 3 minutes and still nothing. I had to resort to control, alt., delete. The third time just as I hit the end button it started to work. The fourth time I hit the control, alt, delete but to NOT hit the end button and it triggered the finish button and gave me the reward.

Don't know if any of you will experience it or if what I did will work for you but just thought I would pass it along so maybe you won't lose experience points and rewards like I did.

Happy hunting.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 8:36 PM
I agree with you Jarrow finding the creatures lions,scarecrows, and lumberjacks has been at neighbors has been frustrating but I refuse to use gems to do it. I'll just keep plodding on. It would be nice to have a new location to search.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 8:30 PM
Thanks Rumbi, Spocalina and Haven, your insights are always very helpful. Until you get further along in the game a lot of things are out of reach. I am only about half way to your levels but am grateful now to be able to help you out with things you need that aren't free.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 10:36 AM
I don't know if my fellow fishies are as frustrated and annoyed as I am with the tasks that keep popping up which we can not do and stay at the beginning of our list, even when we don't click on the accept button. Having the ones I can do at the bottom of the list means sometimes I forget them.

Does anyone know of a way to delete them?

Also there seems to be a problem with tasks in night mode. I have had to do them 2 or 3 times before you get the item. That doesn't seem to happen in other modes.

While the people at CS are very nice, glitches within the game program they can't fix and fixes from the developer are a long time coming. Just had to vent.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 7:43 AM
How wonderful, Congrats! We will miss you but will keep you in our thoughts and await your return.

Does anyone know if there is any time limit to how long a neighbor who is asleep will continue to stay in our neighbor? I don't want to lose you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 7:38 AM
I am on part 2 of the mill. But have noticed although I have 130 + neighbors to visit the creatures I need to help to get the linen jute are not appearing and on the rare occasion they do are very stingy of course. Also my supply of Silicon Flints are few.
Has anyone else noticed this? For neighbors who are working on the Mill and don't have gifts on their wish list I send them Flints. I know I can buy them (game coins) but when they are available as a free gift I try to save the game coins for things that are not. Any thoughts?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 30, 13 10:17 AM
Haven, you are the best. Where would we all be without you pioneering fishies. Great work on the legends.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 30, 13 8:57 AM
I am confused which in ROM is nothing new. Today I got the task of creating the Dancing Flame by picking up its pieces from the Ice Dragon in the Dragon Hole. Is that the same as the Icy Cavern or a different location I haven't gotten to yet? It wouldn't be as bad if they were consistent about what they call things.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 30, 13 8:44 AM
Spocalina
Thanks for the tip.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 29, 13 11:54 AM
Kelli, trees, unicorns, and dryads have them but they are stingy about giving them.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 29, 13 7:13 AM
Last night I visited gifted all my neighbors. This morning when I visited a neighbor to help a creature I discovered I have 99 more gifts to be able to send which of course I will do before the games changes its mind LOL. Maybe others will discover this, too.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 8:02 PM
I finished it. Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 5:08 PM
Thank you Rumbi, I just found it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 4:00 PM
I am doing the Ifrit Palace, can anyone tell me which creatures I need to help to find the Whirls of Oblivion.

Thank you

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 1:10 PM
Thanks Spocalina that did help some. I still need a few branches from the trees but have extras of everything else. I guess having never done any of the side quests or the Mill you just have to dive in and experience one to be able to understand. Thanks to the info you pioneers shared it saved me from spending gems unnecessarily.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 11:05 AM
Is the Times of Knight working yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator