Posts created by 1_of_5

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Mar 19, 09 10:28 AM
Welcome to the pond. Do you mean teasures of mystery island? If so the gamezebo website has tips and a walkthrough for the game.

Good luck.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Mar 19, 09 9:42 AM
Welcome to the pond. I haven't played this in quite a while but a quick web search showed possible help at the gamezebo website and the casual game guides website.

Good luck.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret ™ on Mar 18, 09 9:39 AM
Haven't gotten that far myself. In the BF blog (homepage, halfway down on left) is a link to a walkthrough which should help you. (look under recent posts)

Good luck and welcome to the pond!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 15, 09 7:38 PM
Welcome to the pond. Have you tried the game forum? (all game forums, down to S.). Also I believe that BFG has a walkthrough for the game. Just go to the homepage, halfway down on the left click on the blog link. On the right side will be a link for walkthroughs.

Or maybe by this post someone who's done this will chime in.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 13, 09 1:18 PM
Welcome to the pond. Do a web search for "azada ancient magic walkthrough" go down to the one on the gamezebo website and scrool down nearly to the bottom. They have step by step instructions on how to complete the book.

Good luck.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 13, 09 9:54 AM
Sorry it took so long. I just got here. The location of the keys, like the list of objects to find, changes each time so the game will have more replay value. You just have to keep looking until you have all 7 keys.

Good luck and welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 11, 09 8:16 PM
To finish the fireplace you have to get the sun and moon pendents and place them on it. Then look through your journal for those pictures (sun= ?, moon= ?). Look at the symbols on the fireplace and two will match what you have in your journal. Put them in the corresponding spots. The well can't be done until later in the game.

Welcome to the pond. If you have any more trouble you should check out the forum for RTR. To do that just click on all game forums and go down to M. Every part of the game has been discussed in detail there. Plenty of help.

Have fun!

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret ™ on Mar 7, 09 4:10 PM
Enjoyed the first and enjoyed this one. went into my want folder along with all the others. Now just need to choose a game for my Feb. credit.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 5, 09 9:06 PM
Put the keys on the pad in the center and it'll tell you a letter. Match the symbol on the handle to one of the circles and turn the dial until is shows the letter you were told. Repeat for each key.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Eye for Design on Mar 5, 09 3:31 PM
Well, this didn't get you much help. I looked around and there are a few tips on the gamezebo website but because of the type of game there isn't much help. Might want to go over and check out thier site and see if any of that helps you.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 5, 09 1:13 PM
You can't get the well at the beginning of the game. It comes later.

Welcome to the pond and I hope you enjoy the game. If you have any other questions you should check out the forum for the game. You can find it by clicking on the all game forums tab then going dow to M. All parts of the game have been discussed.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 5, 09 12:58 PM
Best place for help is the game forum. You can find it by clicking on all game forums then going down to M. Every aspect of the game has been completely discussed and there are lots of help there.

Welcome to the pond and I hope you enjoy the game.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 3, 09 8:23 PM
There is a walkthrough available in the BFG blog. You can get to the blog from the homepage. It's about halfway down on the left. Other than that you can try the forum for it. Just click on all game forums then go down to S.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Mar 3, 09 6:19 PM
You can get the strategy guide from BFG to check out for 5 minutes without buying or go to [removed by moderator] which has a walkthrough that shows the final puzzle finished.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 26, 09 8:54 AM
Are you at the front gate? If so click on the box. You can't do the well til later in the game.

Welcome to the pond. If you need some help a good place to check is the game forum. Every part of this game has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. Just click on All Game Forums and go down to M.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 25, 09 9:00 AM
They also have a startegy guide for the first one which comes with a 5 minute demo.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 24, 09 5:18 PM
Welcome to the pond.

You didn't specify if it was the first Ravenhearst or the second, Return to Ravenhearst, so I'll assume the second. There aren't any instructions really but you do end up walking in circles a lot. BFG does sell a strategy guide for the game. I bought that as I may not have internet access when I play. But if you do have internet access you can do a search for a walkthrough (just search for the game name with walkthrough at the end) or simply go to the gamezebo website and find it there.

It is a good game, long and worth the time but I would recommend, if you haven't already, play the first Ravenhearst game as it sets up the Return to Ravenhearst. By the way, with all the circles you'll have to do you will need patience the play this game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 22, 09 10:00 PM
Hi and welcome to the pond. Sorry but your best bet is to get with tech support. Just click help or the green envelope. It might take a little time but I'm sure they can get it straightened out for you.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 9, 09 8:40 AM
No problem. Don't know why you can't skip. Might want to talk to customer service. The game was developed by Big Fish itself so if there is a problem you don't have to go through a long list of companies for help. But like I said if you let it go through enough times you'll get the trolls you need to finish without a problem. Good luck.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 8, 09 2:19 PM
csmith116 wrote:I cannot find a skip button for this one. I am great at Chuck E Cheese with these things, but this one is way too hard for me.
Thanks.

Might want to remove your e mail address. This is a public and searchable (from the web) forum and having it here could open you up to all sorts of messages/spam.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator