Posts created by AureliaS

posted in Tradewinds Odyssey on Feb 27, 18 7:52 PM
Is there any way to adjust the resolution in windows mode?

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on May 14, 14 4:02 AM
I've also had the game freeze in checking daily quests for three days in a row now. Generally it's on initial check of the quests and I don't know if it's the same one every day causing it.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 15, 14 10:30 AM
I just purchased a land expansion with coins, the coins went away but the expansion is still greyed out. Reloading the game did not fix it. So I lost 50,000 coins.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Mar 25, 14 2:31 AM
I have the candy apple stand restored. However, whenever the daily quest comes up for it, making the item does not count for the quest, nor does the item show up in yellow in the stand.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 26, 14 8:10 AM
coffeekid831 wrote:the apple stand is one that needs repairing. look to the left of the game and move upwards and you should see it.

Thank you!

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 25, 14 7:52 PM
New error. I have a daily quest for a candy apple stand. I have no option to build one, not even to unlock it. Either I'm very blind (in which case I will happily eat crow) or there's no way to build the candy apple stand.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 19, 14 11:50 PM
My game is not saving on exit. Twice now, I have collected everything, set everybody working or powered up attractions, and then built a new food stand. Twice now, when I go back in game, I'm set back to the money I had before I collected everything and the food stand does not exist. I updated last month when the one update was released. Was there another I"m not aware of or something?

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Jan 8, 14 3:30 PM
I'm blind and obviously didn't read all the stickies so I didn't see this thread. Windows 7, game was working fine. Next morning it decides to minimize to the task bar. It loads, if I click on it the screen flashes and I can hear the music, but it stays minimized to the task bar. Only change was a new monitor. I have since upgraded my video card and followed the instructions as if I had a crash. No change.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Jan 4, 14 8:10 PM
I played the demo and recently upgraded to the full game. I was playing fine yesterday. I got a new monitor today (this has been the only change to my computer, not even a video card driver update has been made since yesterday, just the new monitor). Now when I play the game it loads up and immediately minimizes to the task bar. I click on it and it acts like it's going to open but it doesn't. It's on the task bar. If I click on it, the screen flashes and I can hear the music but not play the game. It's very bizarre. Has anybody else experienced this?

posted in Farm Up on Aug 4, 13 10:10 AM
FrustratedFarmer wrote:I started having the same problem you're having immediately after installing the update. I contacted Tech Support and, over the course of several days, they ran me through several fix attempts. None of these, unfortunately, were successful. I haven't been able to play Farm Up since, and ended up getting a refund for my in-game purchases.

At least you got a response. I never did, and then I received a survey asking me to rate my experience. The survey response said it would resend the response in 24-48 hours or something ridiculous (I don't understand why they didn't resend it immediately). This is me not holding my breath.

The email is not in my spam folder, I checked, and I have their support email listed as a contact so it wouldn't go to spam. I give up. I'm going to uninstall the game and just be very thankful I never spent any money on it.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 2, 13 6:52 AM
TrystaSilverwood wrote:Has anyone else having problems of the game not starting at all? nothing on task manager, yet when i try to start another game it gives me a error 809 that a game is already running. even restarted computer, still does it.

Yes, except mine does show up in the task manager under 'processes'. It's in RAM,.just not running. I contacted tech support on the 30th, still waiting to hear from them. I'm guessing it will be closer to 72 hours than 24 (out of the 24-72 hours for response, LOL). My game ran fine until I installed the REQUIRED update. Now it won't run at all. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

My video card driver is up to date as well, I checked that. Three times. This is very frustrating and annoying.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 29, 13 6:20 PM
AureliaS wrote:I'm getting ready to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. After applying the update via the game launcher, my game will not start now. It doesn't do anything, no error messages, no crashes, no flashing onto the screen. However, if I try to open it up again, it tells me a game is already running. I have to go into my task manager to close it down.

Uninstalling and reinstalling my game did not work. It won't launch (but takes up memory forcing me to use task manager to end the process). Guess I'll be contacting tech support. It was working absolutely fine before I applied this 'required' update.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 29, 13 9:42 AM
I'm getting ready to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. After applying the update via the game launcher, my game will not start now. It doesn't do anything, no error messages, no crashes, no flashing onto the screen. However, if I try to open it up again, it tells me a game is already running. I have to go into my task manager to close it down.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 11, 13 11:23 AM
I'm so glad someone else posted about this. Even with 2 I was having way too many fires (honestly, it's kind of ridiculous). I'm going to try adding more as my city expands. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator