Posts created by LisaLaffer

Great grafics, great music, great story - the greate game!

posted in 5 Spots on Mar 5, 11 3:30 AM
Elfblood wrote:In my opinion, this game is a sorry excuse for an **** game. But that's just my opinion.

In half an hour the game I was incredibly bored

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Mar 5, 11 3:21 AM
Indeed, the lack of hint button complicates the game, independent of all the beauties.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Mar 5, 11 3:16 AM
tunaontoast wrote:I really enjoyed this game. The colors and graphics were terrific. I liked the storyline and couldn't pull myself away. I would definitely recommend this game.

Totally agree, graphics is really wonderful!

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 5, 11 2:56 AM
mkastor wrote:The first one was much better..this is a true YAWN!

That's true, but even so, I like games about food

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 5, 11 2:44 AM
babbydoll1201 wrote:Yuck! I am passing on this game!! The graphics are dark & dreary. Does not capture my interest at all.

Maybe I would have liked, but I love the colorful graphics...

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Mar 5, 11 2:38 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:I have downloaded today the german version, very nice game! But I play first the two previous game before buying the third (hog) game.

Very interesting series of games. I liked the beautiful graphics and a classic story.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 11 2:31 AM
Tomsde wrote:Beautifully done game in the spirit of it's predecessor The Curse of Briar Rose, The graphics can't be beat. It rather reminded me of the Enlightenus Series a bit (still waiting for Enflightenus III here). I can't wait until the next game in this series comes out. Nice long game for the money, I appreciate that when I pay the higher price. Worth every penny.

Agree, I like games that do not end in a couple of hours.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 11 2:20 AM
I Love Big Fish Games! Wonderful graphics, interesting storyline.

posted in Akhra: The Treasures on Mar 5, 11 1:47 AM
Thank you for a new version. It's really untimed now and there are no more problems with the map pieces in easy mode. I love the huge number of bonuses! A buy for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator