Posts created by showgirls19

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Jun 13, 13 11:08 PM
Hi guys, just been reading some of the posts on this game. I am so glad that its not just me having problems with it running sooo slow and jerky, one second the man runs ok then so slow you see every movement. I too have been looking forward to book two and three(hopefully) as I enjoyed it so much in the first book, never played upto then this genre of game before. I too have done all the normal things: drivers,settings,reinstalling and getting nowhere I have even tried to run it on my dads new lap top and it still is doing the same thing! Please Please can someone do something to help us all

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 13, 13 10:41 PM
I too have a bright pink floor in all the games levels, so that you can't see any path, tried all the usual tricks too! I really hope someone is going to read all our comments and fix them

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Apr 18, 13 8:13 PM
RMKeiper wrote:
trainer464 wrote:After completing chapter on island (recovering the islander with medicinal broth, etc.) the islander accompanies agent to border, says the camp she is looking for is past that, and he won't go any further. The scene closes, a loading screen comes on and the the system shuts down and a Big Fish Games startup screen comes on listing my games.
I haven't heard from support on this, but have deleted game and redownloaded, and no change. I don't want to have to replay game to this point to see if problem is in history file.
Has anyone else had this problem? (No other problems were encountered up to this point.
Thanks.
Gary

I had the same problem. Is there a way to fix this?
Hi guys there seems to be a lot of us having the same problem with this game, are we ever going to get a cure for this game, i was really enjoying the game up to this point, now i'am just getting fustrated, this isn't the first game i have had that i can't finish! Come on tech team find a solution

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Mar 5, 11 4:42 AM
HI ALL, IT SEEMS WE ARE ALL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME,I HAVE JUST TRIED THE "TRY ME" SESSION APART FROM THE GAME RETURNING TO THE MAIN PAGE VIEW OF THE CASTLE EVERY TIME TO YOU LEFT A POSSITION TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT SCENE OR FINISH A PUZZLE, I ALSO HAVE LOTS OF BIG WHITE BLANK BOXES/STREAKS IN THE SCENE THAT MOVE WHEN YOU MOVE OR WHEN THE GAME HAS MOVED YOU TO ANOTHER VIEW. IT IS A SHAME BECAUSE
WHAT BITS I COULD GET TO PLAY WERE GREAT. I HAVE TRIED ALL THE USUAL TRICKS OF REINSTALLING AND CHECKING FOR UPDATES ON MY DRIVERS. I DON'T THINK I WILL GET THIS ONE UNLESS PROMISED IT IS SORTED, AS THIS IS NOW MY 4TH (3 OTHERS I HAVE BOUGHT) THAT I CAN NOT PLAY FOR SIMILAR REASONS.
PLEASE, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE LOOK INTO THIS PROBLE FOR US ALL TO CONTINUE ENJOYING YOUR GAMES!
CHEERS SHOWGIRLS19 .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator