Posts created by pacman13

The video keeps flashing - a quick flashing- using Asus G73 / I7? with nvidia GEForce GTX 460M display card. Running Win 10 , all current updates installed.

Finished the scene where the uncle is sitting with the mannequin. The spirit appears and says to follow her footprints. Did that and after a couple of screens I checked the map and noticed that I had missed a collectable, so went back to the mannequin bedroom. Then it went sideways. Completely lost the navigation at the bottom of the screen. a blank box - no maps, hints, special orb or items. Can't back out to another room. Looks like a Beta test FUBAR. Any ideas (PS start over, create a new profile are not ideas!!! They a CYA statements)

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on May 22, 14 11:11 AM
Does anybody even monitor this blog, or is this website run by the government too? Game still shows "can';t be installed on windows" It can however be part of the 'download for windows' option and you can sure the hell pay for it using windows. REFUND!!!!!!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 11:06 AM
Can't finish the bonus chapter. Game ran well until I applied the new update yesterday.(win7) Now I get no video. Worked fine until the update. When is the fix for the fix??? Getting tired of paying for things that don't work!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on May 19, 14 10:09 AM
Tried to install several times. Keep getting the message "CAN'T BE INSTALLED ON WINDOWS". What the Hel*! is going on. The other games purchased in the 'special deal" installed fin IN WINDOWS. (Win 7)

How do I get a refund!?

I take back my post. The problem - like so many computer issues- was the user. The little bow you see is sort of a hint that you need to select the bow and arrow. Make sure you have selected the bow and arrow from the lower right side of the screen (by the help area) You can then point at the object and the target will pop up.

No target appears on the hanging sled. I've tried it twice in case there was something done out of order (once after placing the salt and once before.) No target appears. I hovered over various parts of the sled but nothing happened. Great 5 minute game I wonder what the full version costs? RIPOFF!!!!

I have collected the lamps but show only 3/4. Been back to all locations and there are none left. Ideas? DO NOT SUGGEST START OVER UNLESS IT COMES WITH A REFUND!!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 13 2:58 PM
Where is the Bowstring found when battling the Hydra?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 12 9:22 AM
If your talking about getting FULL versions for free - when you pick the game you want (buy now) and go to the checkout screen;

- If you earned a free game by paying your monthly membership fee it should be automatically apply. OR
- enter the coupon code that you received by email, for fulling your punch card, this will reduce the cost of that game to $0.00.
- No collectors editions apparently),

posted in Howlville: The Dark Past on Jul 16, 12 4:47 PM
Howlville - the dark past - Got to the Hotel and found the keys, and door handle. Entered the bedroom and click on the TV. Message pops up - Rachel talking to her dad. Message freezes on the screen. Can't close it. Can't work around it. Quit and restarted... no joy. 3rd game in a row with some glitch in it. Don't want to hear restart the game, reload the game or you can get a refund. I want to hear ... here's the fix.

Posted in another forum and they kicked me over here.

posted in Howlville: The Dark Past on Jul 14, 12 9:19 AM
Got to the Hotel and found the keys, and door handle. Entered the bedroom and click on the TV. Message pops up - Rachel talking to her dad. Message freezes on the screen. Can't close it. Can's work around it. Quit and restarted... no joy. 3rd game in a row with some glitch in it. Don't want to hear restart the game, reload the game or you can get a refund. I want to hear ... here's the fix.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Jun 20, 12 9:12 AM
Same problem here ... no magnet no progress! Poor logic in the game, do something out of (their) order and the logic won't handle the next step. This should be fixed as soon as the error is found ( which should have been in Beta) but BF seem to work on the premise of .. got you money so FU. Poor testing and lazy follow up.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 17, 12 2:21 PM
AVG reported a trojan connected to the file on download and I got an 80400 error on activation. A first for both issues. Raises concerns. Any one eles with issues.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 12 11:44 AM
Same problem, frozen portraits on the family tree. Tried the usual crap - shutting down reboot - but nada. Now i see that this seems to be a glitch in the program. I placed the portraits at different times and places this might of screwed the program. I seen that sort of thing cause trouble before. Looking for a fix before my pension starts. Pretty enjoyable game til this happened.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 17, 12 1:15 PM
Tried this to the point of puking (literally) The flashing lights on the wheel are not conducive to health. Is there some way of telling if the mushroom is in the right place. I've tried them all in each position but there doesn't seem to be a way to tell. Seem to be no way I'm finishing with out a good clue, or my money back (good luck). Make one wonder why the developer wasn't smart enough to include a skip button.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 7, 11 2:34 PM
No exact figure but it has lasted longer than expected - many hours. Very good game worth the price.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Dec 3, 11 9:04 AM
Found It!!!! spend an hour looking, posted my call for help - 30 seconds later I found it. Go figure! Thanks anyway

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Dec 3, 11 9:01 AM
Got to the elevator and I don't have the lighting medal - where might it be hiding?
Thx

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Oct 22, 11 8:27 PM
This was like paying for a movie and only getting the trailer. Really disappointing!! I was at the well when my free play ran out and paid for the full version. About 10 minutes extra play. Really disappointing!! No vocals, awkward puzzles - no resets. Really disappointing!! Seems like a beta to test one part of the full version. Not worth the price, not event if you have a free code. Did I mention Really disappointing!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator