Posts created by j62janet

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 5:44 AM
It's good to see that Big Fish Games is alright, I'm lucky enough to buy games every Saturday, and as long as I can do that I will.
When I contacted CS last time they were so quick I was amazed, whether that was a fluke I haven't got a clue, I hope the website carries on for many years to come, I have found another website that I will use for any problems I may have with my games, but fingers crossed all will be OK.

I also hope that all moderators will keep the jobs they have, they work hard on here, and it's appreciated

If you don't want to buy games you don't have to, I try to save my games coupon so that one week I only have to pay for one C/E

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 18 3:45 AM
I agree, what happens now to Big Fish Games now, is that closing down, or in the near future, I hope it's not, I love my games, and now I have found back up, another member told us, so thank you to them

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 5:26 AM
I have gone to the website, it's great, I'm relieved that I've found somewhere to go, and the forums on that website is much better that this one

thank you for the info, I've bookmarked it, I am gutted that the forums are going, it's not as though we get here for free, we pay, I did contact someone, and he was very nice, but there wasn't anything he could do, which is fair enough.
I wonder what'll happen to the moderators?

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 1:14 AM
Hello Bearkat, I didn't get to the end of the trial, the game demo ended and I still had 50 minutes left to play it, I tired it twice, and it happened both times, I am going to try something else, I used one of the links that the moderator told us about, I'm hoping it works, because that particular game looks good

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 2:13 PM
I use Windows 8.0.
I started the game alright, but I got told that the trial was over, and when I came out of the game, it showed that I had 50 minutes left, now I am not sure if I should buy it or not, it looks like a good game.
If the forums are ending, how can we get help with games any more, perhaps a moderator can explain it to us

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 6:19 AM
Paying to come onto the forums, what a flaming cheek, we pay to be members, isn't that enough?

I don't always come onto the forums, but I no it's there if I need it, surely Big Fish are making enough money!

I can't understand this at all, what do we do if we have a problem with a puzzle within a game, if the forums have gone, we get no back up at all, that's not fair, and I think allot of members will cancel membership, I look forward to playing my games each week.

I hope that the forums stay, we need them

[b]I wouldn't mind paying a little extra to keep the forums, we need them[u]

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 18 12:39 AM
I am pleased for you, thank you for the reply, perhaps it's only me

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 18 10:58 AM
When the end of the bonus game for me, the curser left a trace on the screen, and I had to press the Windows button to exit the game, has this happened for anyone else, I hope I get some replies, thank you in advance

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 18 12:23 AM
I contacted customer service yesterday, and got a reply within seconds, and they've given me a coupon already, so thank you to the lady who helped me

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 18 10:00 AM
All my driver's are up to date, I have a program that updates them, so it can't be that, the problem is a glitch, and it's about time it was flaming fixed, we pay good money to play these games, and money to be members as well, no I am not happy

Although the game is good, not having a interactive map is a pain, it makes it more difficult to get around, why in this day and age haven't they done this, most games now have interactive maps.
Can the developers in future provide this sort of map.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 18 9:58 AM
I tried starting the game again, and this time the hint told me to use the spray bottle on the right side, but it still didn't work, I hope that they come up with an update for the game
I tried setting it to run as administrator, and it already is!!! So what now?

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 18 7:52 AM
It's the same for me, the scent bottle is stuck in my hand, yet it does nothing, I marked the first one, but I can't go on anymore, is this a glitch, I flaming hope not, update please, and quickly

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 3:20 AM
To be honest with you, I can't remember, I do hope though you can do the puzzles, perhaps if you uninstall the game, and then download it again, it works better for you, good luck with the game

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 18 3:18 AM
For some of the puzzles, the guide for me is useless, it doesn't guide you any help at all, I've done several mini games, and the guide didn't show you how to do it, so what's the point, does anyone else agree with me, or am I on my own on this, replies would be appreciated, thank you in advance

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 12:12 AM
nexgengranny.
Thank you for the reply I don't usually get any, I hope that you have a lovely day

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 2:18 AM
The annoying thing with this game is, if you make a mistake, you can't reset the puzzles, I've just completed one, where you make a shape of a building, I did what I thought was correct, and it wasn't, then I checked the guide, and I had to do it slightly different, the only thing I could do was skip the puzzle, I hope in the future, the developers of these games, take it on board

that's great news, I'm so pleased for you,
best wishes
Janet

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jan 12, 18 11:59 PM
If you mean the disc in the front room it's on the fan on the ceiling, I think you need the step ladder in the bathroom, which needs fixing, that's when you grind to a halt, you can't repair it, it's some form of glitch, which was meant to be sorted out via an update, which doesn't seem to have been fixed, I'm stuck with this problem, I do hope get past this and are able to finish the game.
best wishes
Janet

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator