Posts created by GreenMyEyes

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 6:59 AM
You bet it helped! Thanks so much.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 5:51 PM
I've found one cork to seal one of the tubes of dynamite, but NOT the second cork. And I cant even remember where I found the first cork.

posted in World Mosaics on Dec 2, 15 11:14 AM
I hope this forum is still open, since this game (World Mosaics 1) has just become available (again, I presume).

There is a full screen mode available under Options, but I still seem limited to the small screen whether I click it or not. The game reloads, as a game normally does when you switch screen size options, but it reloads in small screen mode again.

My eyesight is a little poor for this mode.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 15 12:42 PM
I missed using the sign to get the nautical ruler and this can't find the coordinates of the isle, so I can't finish the bonus game. Why did I bother to buy the CE?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 15 12:38 PM
Go back to the view of the card game. The keys are now on the table on the left side.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 15 2:38 PM
Where oh where OH WHERE is the SKIP button?

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Sep 12, 15 6:18 PM
Thanks so much, Synthpop -- that'll keep me going for a long time. Isn't this game addictive?

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Sep 10, 15 8:49 AM
I'm just beginning this game and there are parts that I don't quite understand or am confused about.

One question deals with buying items from the store. My treasure box if full; I have lots of coins but a treasure box has never shown up in the store. Is it that it costs too much for me to purchase, or that it's completely random, or something else entirely?

Another question has to do with spending money. At first, I would always buy whatever I could to build the castle. Is that the wrong strategy? Should I be saving my money for the store?

Any advice is appreciated.

LittleOldLady (LOL)

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Aug 7, 15 5:47 PM
It was OK (nothing special) up until the end game of the main story, the maze. I've tried it several times and it keeps bombing me out of the game straight to the desktop. It happens near the beginning of the maze, although in slightly different places.

So I come here to report the problem and I can't report my problem. Yes, there's a heading saying 'report your problems here', but it's locked. It happens before the bonus game, so that I'm not just disappointed in being able to finish the game, but I can't play the bonus game. Wish I'd at least been smart enough not to purchase the CE.

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 15 7:49 AM
I can't get the game to run at all, not even to get the title screen. I click on the game in the games menu, the screen goes black for a moment, then I return to the desktop. I now see an icon on the task bar, but when I click on it I go through the same cycle: the screen goes black, then returns to the desktop with an icon on the task bar. The only way out is to hover over the task bar icon and select Close Window. I wiped it out, then reinstalled it the next day: same result.

I'm playing on a Windows 8.1 machine, running in Windows 7 mode.

Looks like a great game; I wish I could play it.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 12:44 PM
I've finished the game and, on the main screen, clicked on "Extras". I find all sorts of puzzles, games, art, etc., but the Bonus Game seems to be missing.

I'm running on a Windows 8.1 machine operating in the Windows 7 mode. I've posted this question on the regular Cadenza posts, but have never gotten a reply, which makes me think I may have a bug.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 15 6:14 PM
I disagree. Good game, well-constructed problems, interesting characters, nice background music.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 15 6:06 PM
I feel like such a fool. Where do I find the bonus game? I'm assuming it would be under the Extras button, but ...

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 15 4:56 PM
I've finished the main game, but haven't been able to start the bonus chapter. Whern I press bonus chapter I get the message "You've finished the main game! Select the bonus chapter to start it", but I get the same message when I press play". I'm playing on a PC under Windows 8.

REPOST because I messed up my other message

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 15 3:24 PM

I've finished the main game, but haven't been able to start the bonus chapter. Whern I press bonus chapter I get the message "You've finished the main game! Select the bonus chapter to start it", but I get the same message when I press play". I'm playing on a PC under Windows 8.

I've done this several times, but nothing happens. I've used my electrical tape to match each wire with its opposite by color. Nothing happens. I leave the table and return back, and all the wires are disconnected again. I try again, this time I'm sure in a different order, but again matching by color because I can't see anything else to match. But nothing happens. Help ...

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love on Mar 9, 15 1:45 PM
Sometimes I move one of the strips and it turns red. Does that mean it's in the right place or the wrong place?

In Jerusalem, I've found the secret entrance, and I'm currently in the present trying to saw the bars. The saw seemed to be doing nothing. Then I used the saw to make a sawing motion and the center bar was cut! But I keep trying the sawing motion on the other two bars but nothing happens.

What is the magic motion or something else I need to be doing to saw the (not very nice) bars?

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 14 1:16 PM
I can't run the program.

When I click on the Play button, the screen goes black for a moment or two, and then returns to my home page. An icon remains on the task bar. When I click it, again nothing happens. If I click Run when the icon i still in the task bar, I get a message saying the program is already running. I have to use the Close Window on the task bar to get rid of it. If I click it again from the task bar, again the nothing happens.

I have re-downloaded it three times.

I am running Windows 8.1Upgrade

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on Jul 2, 14 6:05 PM
The test game crashes when I first try to start it (from the Big Fish Game menu).

I get the following messages:
-- (from the game)
The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2014-02-03_20414" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game.
Errror: Access violation at 0x03340D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.
-- (from windows)
WitchesPranks_FrogsFortune.exe has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I am running a 64-bit Dell Inspiron 23 operating under Windows 8.1 Update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator