Posts created by cefortner

posted in Poker Superstars III on Feb 17, 17 10:34 PM
Everything it can to upset me it .like if click off because you don't a player in the game it just puts them in the next game . no mater how good your hand is they. have a better one.I just don't know how this happen two thirds of the time you don't buy a game for it [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 24, 15 11:46 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Poker Superstars III on Aug 22, 13 8:18 PM
this massage concerns poker superstars111 as long as the game manager keep up playing silly set up hands. I will keep cutting the game off and starting over. thank you

posted in Poker Superstars III on Aug 8, 13 1:42 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Poker Superstars III on Aug 7, 13 9:59 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Poker Superstars III on Aug 5, 13 9:34 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Poker Superstars III on Aug 3, 13 12:20 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

Persistent_Cat wrote:
cefortner wrote:I love the game. I am in the 3rd section with the Fire Element and I am stuck. I know I have collected all 5 of the blue tiles, but it only shows that I have 4 and I can't go any further. Is any one else having this problem. Maybe I am missing something. I have checked the strategy guide and revisited all the sights where the tiles are supposed to be and they are not there. Help. I am stuck. I love the game though. I love it! Love it! Love it!

I know they were scattered throughout the area. I suggest creating a separate post for this where more people might see it. I just finished the game but I cannot remember where they all were, only that they were scattered so vast that I thought I had missed something as well.

Next Day: I am still stuck. The game kept freezing up. I think this may may have caused a problem. I think I will delete my profile and start over with a new profile. Maybe that will help. If I have the same problem, I know it's not me, it's the game. My computer is a couple of years old and maybe that is the problem.

I love the game. I am in the 3rd section with the Fire Element and I am stuck. I know I have collected all 5 of the blue tiles, but it only shows that I have 4 and I can't go any further. Is any one else having this problem. Maybe I am missing something. I have checked the strategy guide and revisited all the sights where the tiles are supposed to be and they are not there. Help. I am stuck. I love the game though. I love it! Love it! Love it!

posted in Poker Superstars III on Jun 9, 13 1:53 PM
the game gets into modes where its apparent that it is cheating set up hands , or sucker hands what ever you want to call it .VERY UNHAPPY

For those of you who don't like snakes, so far the only time I've seen a snake is at the end of the 1st segment when Kate got the air element and that only lasted a few seconds before Raphael defeated it. I haven't finished the second segment yet, but I suppose there will be a snake there too. Otherwise, I haven't seen a snake at all except in some of the figurines that you have to collect to place in a statue or other place to unlock something. Give it a try. It's not as bad as you may think. I really love the game. Happy hunting.

About 30 minutes later: I just finished the 2nd segment and there was no snake.

The strategy guide shows which bricks to click, but not the order. Help! Other than that, I love the game. Have fun everyone.

The game downloaded in about 1 hour and 15 min. I can live with that. However, it appearantly didn't download properly. I have a white background with the fountain in the center and a few trees around. I can't use the custom curser as it moves very slowly and has delayed movement. It works somewhat better if I turn off the custom curser. I usually get both the wheels, but that is as far as I get before I give up in frustration. I use a Dell pc with windows 7. Please advise if there is anything I can do. I have uninstalled and downloaded again with the same results.

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 25, 12 11:20 PM
i hate to keep comeing back but in my last post i said that Mimi Train was in seven games in a row when i went back there she was again.out one game and right back three in a row, i my opinion thats is not very good rotation please address this matter thank you!!!

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 25, 12 11:10 PM
your doing it Again Mimi Train has been in seven games in a row i thought the players were to rotatate.

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 25, 12 10:55 PM
SEVEN GAMES IN A ROW ONE OF THE SAME PLAYERS WAS IN EVERY GAME W.H.Y.?

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 23, 12 10:30 PM
HOW DOSE SOMEONE, PLEASE TELL MY H.O.W. THAT SIX HANDS IN A ROW SOMEONE HAS A PAIR OF TENS PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS HAPPENS PLEASE TELL ME

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 3, 12 11:31 PM
played 6 or 8 more games s.s.d.d.take your game and you know what you can do with it don't think i'll waste my time with it hope your happy run your players off thats got to be G. O. O. D. for buiness.but don't let that stop you go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 3, 12 11:11 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW OR WHY ANYONE WOULD CONTINUE TO PLAY THIS GAME WHEN IT IS plain as the nose on your face that its one right after another sucker hand . i've played texas holdem and if the hands come out like it dose on some one would get S.H.O.T. BESIDES ALL THAT N.O.O.N.E. IS WINNIG ANY MONEY ITS IS JUST FOR FUN AND EXPERANCE. SO WHY ALL THE B. S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Poker Superstars III on Nov 1, 12 8:47 PM
10 or 12 hands in a rowe and the player too the right has won them all, even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator