Posts created by suzee52

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 18 5:06 PM
Yes, that happened to me for both the bubble recipe and sticky ribbon recipe. I think there is a glitch with the game and not sure when it will be updated.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 18 5:20 PM
I note that players are having problems in moving forward due to being stuck in the Alchemy, such as myself. I got stuck with the Oxygen Bubble and created a new profile and am NOW stuck with the Sticky Ribbon.
Is there going to be an update in the very near future???
Thank you.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 18 5:12 PM
Yesterday I was stuck with the Oxygen Bubble in the Alchemy and couldn't get anywhere. I created a new profile and NOW the game is stuck on the Sticky Ribbon in the Alchemy which I've already used on the crank.
Any help would be greatly appreciated or is there a glitch with this game???

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 18 3:51 PM
Is anyone else stuck at this point in the game? I'm pretty sure that I've collected all the ingredients as I don't have any new locations to go to n or backwards. Hint is not being helpful either.
Thank you.

Is there a bonus chapter to this game?? I didn't find all the morphing objects nor all the dragon eggs; there is nothing under bonus content that indicates a bonus chapter is available.

Thanks, but what cylinder and square are you referring to??

Has anybody finished the bonus chapter? I'm stuck in the HOG where you have to click on the symbols chart; only 2 symbols out of 3 are highlighted and hint keeps telling me that there should be a clue somewhere???
Any help would be most appreciated!!

Yes, I'm having a lot of fun (NOT) trying to get this one figured out. If anyone can offer some more hints and/or suggestions, sure would appreciate it. Usually pretty good at "puzzles", but this one takes the cake!!

posted in Dark Parables: Queen of Sands Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 3:41 PM
Hi there!! This is regarding Bonus Chapter 9 The Seven Ravens. I'm stuck at the part where the large and small stone rings need to go. Hint keeps telling me it's time to move along and I've followed the steps in the guide; still stuck. What am I doing wrong??
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

posted in Dark Parables: Queen of Sands Collector's Edition on May 27, 15 9:55 AM
I'm stuck at the part where the large and small stone rings need to go. Hint keeps telling me it's time to move along and I've followed the steps in the guide; still stuck. What am I doing wrong??
Can anyone assist please and thank you.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 22, 14 8:22 PM
I have managed to attach all planets except for the last one no matter how I try. Is there a trick that someone can help me out with?

Also, a Strategy Guide would sure be beneficial?????

Thanks.

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 26, 13 11:31 AM
Does anyone know how the garden gloves work? When I click on hint, it shows me to put the gloves on the weeds; nothing happens, they end up back in the inventory.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you.

Thx tammytheo, but I've tried clicking on everything in the scene as indicated on page 88 and nothing works. I've even retraced some of the steps via strat guide and am unfortunately stuck. I noticed someone else has/had the same problem. Really don't want to re-start the game with a different profile. Any other suggestions??

Hi tammytheo - can you be a bit more specific, as I'm not sure what you mean by your message.

Thank you!

Where do I get the film for the x-ray machine?? I have no items left in the inventory and help is not "helping" me. This location is the only one that is current and don't know where else to go.

Thank you!!

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 3, 13 3:46 PM
Hint button stopped working @ around 20-25 minutes left of the free trial game. Noticed others are having the same problem - technical issue??

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 21, 13 8:34 PM
Use the kite on the storm and it will recharge the battery for you.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 21, 13 8:31 PM
Hi boostr - I am having the same fun with the arm as u r - can't figure it out at all. Hopefully someone will and let us know!! A walkthrough would sure be nice???

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Apr 27, 13 9:26 PM
Has anyone figured out the part where you have to make a key with the mold and vise grip?? They disappear as soon as you open up the vise grip and I don't know where they go.

Please help. Thank you!!

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 8:59 PM
Does anybody have any solutions to getting the left hand side box with emeralds cleared (very bottom box)? I've restarted the level at least 50 times and am getting very frustrated. Otherwise, enjoy the game!

Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator