Posts created by mystitch

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Jun 28, 16 8:26 AM
I am playing one of the HOP to get the pliers. I have clicked everywhere and can't seem to find the pump that will inflate the ball. That's my last item to complete to gain the pliers. The hint doesn't seem to help me at all, as it just sends me in different directions. The walkthrough doesn't show anything other than where the pliers are. I don't think I have ever gotten stuck in an HOP before so I'm really frustrated right now. I can't go any further in the game until this HOP is completed. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time on Apr 3, 15 9:25 PM
I have obtained the scoop net, but when I use the net it just goes back into inventory. I know I must be doing something wrong. I have checked the walkthrough and that just shows where the butterflies are located, which doesn't help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol on Jan 2, 15 4:18 PM
Thank you for the help. The X was in gold and I just thought it should be part of the amulet. I went back to the game and the amulet is completed, so I can continue with the game.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol on Dec 27, 14 6:16 PM
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but at close to the beginning of the game you are to complete an amulet with the pieces from the pouch. I can get all the pieces in, but the one in the upper right hand corner. Every time I reach for it the scene goes back to the previous screen. I tried to start at the beginning of the game again, but it didn't make any difference. Any help?

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses on Dec 27, 14 6:50 AM

I'm in an area where I have to put the amber in the ring. For some reason I don't have the amber. I have checked the walkthrough and I can't seem to find where I was suppose to pick up the amber. Any help would be appreciated, as I'm stuck right now and can't continue with the game.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses on Dec 27, 14 6:49 AM

I'm in an area where I have to put the amber in the ring. For some reason I don't have the amber. I have checked the walkthrough and I can't seem to find where I was suppose to pick up the amber. Any help would be appreciated, as I'm stuck right now and can't continue with the game.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Nov 30, 14 10:22 PM
I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I started the game from the beginning and finally received the rag to retrieve the bulb.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Nov 26, 14 10:29 PM
I have entered door #20 off the Rue d'Auseil and found all the doors and names. I'm done with all of that and the next task is to take the rag and get the bulb, but there is not rag on the basket. I went to the walkthrough and it does show a rag. Any suggestions would be helpful.

posted in Fright on Oct 13, 14 9:41 PM
I did find the 1st plank and glasses in the motel office after completing several scenes. I have no idea why the walkthrough stated to pick up the glasses and plank prior.

posted in Fright on Oct 13, 14 8:51 PM
I am in the area where I installed the switch in the frig and obtained the oil bottle. The walkthrough states to take the glasses and 1st plank, but no where in that area can I find those two items. If I use the hint button it leads me to the kitchen. Can anyone help me??

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Sep 28, 14 8:24 AM
Thank you for responding to my question. I plan on buying the game as I enjoyed the free play and now that I know I don't have to struggle through some of the puzzles.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 14 10:50 PM
I tried this game with free play, but didn't get far enough to see if there was a skip button for puzzles. I am considering purchasing this game, but I have been stuck on puzzles before and I want to be sure a skip button is included with this game.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Sep 9, 14 9:53 PM
I tried the free play on this game, but I didn't get as far as any puzzle and would like to know if you can skip puzzles?

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 23, 14 4:32 PM
I am in the area where the clams are and I placed the "Bag of Dust" into the far left open clamshell and also placed the Crystal. It is saying to place the "Blue Liquid" in the middle clamshell, but I don't have the blue liquid nor do I know where to find it. The only item left in my inventory is the green liquid. Any suggestions?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Jun 10, 14 9:15 PM
Some where along playing this game, I missed picking up the stone eye. I do have the necklace. I have gone back checking the walkthrough, but can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I went to youtube to check out the video. It appears on the video that only the two outer rings can be moved. I'm assuming once you have those two rings lined up, the cabinet will open. I can't understand why there is no skip button for this puzzle. Guess I will go back to the game and try again.

Thanks for the help and info

I am in Estelle's room and placed the 3 round locks in the pattern. The problem is that I can move the two outer rings, but I am unable to turn the inner two. Is anyone else having this problem. I can't go any further into the game until this is solved.

Anyone...thanks for the help.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Apr 6, 14 11:11 PM
I did obtain a hook, but it was not in a HOS. I obtained the hook almost at the very beginning of the game. I'm sorry I can't tell you anymore than that as I don't remember exactly where it was. Hope at least this will help you.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Apr 6, 14 11:05 PM
The match is very touchy once it is lit. I had to keep trying and finally got it to hold on to the hand to light the wick. Don't give up.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Apr 6, 14 11:03 PM
Put the nut in the sling shot and it will automatically knock out the light on the lamp post.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator