Posts created by babsvb1948

posted in Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King on Apr 5, 18 10:26 AM
Thank you for your replies. I am playing Standard, time mode, normal difficulty. I am not playing advanced. I like being timed, it makes it more fun, but I'm using up my lives too fast. Like stated, I'll get a warning that time is running out and I can trade a life, which I do. Not one minute later, same warning and losing another life. Seems like since I gave a life I should get more time than one minute. thanks for responding though.

posted in Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King on Apr 4, 18 5:57 PM
While playing, it will state my time is running out do I want to use a life. I say yes and within 1 min I get the same message and have to use another life. I don't want to play with no time limit, it's more fun being limited....however, it's eating up my lives in 2 minutes time.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 25, 17 8:43 PM
I've always liked match 3 games and many are boring and he same-ole-same-ole. However, this game is awesome. Many challenges and levels to explore. And in order to get to some areas you need to find the hidden objects that allow you access. This is a 5 star for me.

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 8, 17 12:20 PM
All I can say is "thank you" to those willing to help. I wouldn't have ever solved that level cause I kept hitting boxes, even after reading the instructions over and over. Boy do I feel stupid, but at least I wasn't the only one having a problem. Thank you again to those that solved this for me. Now I can continue on

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 3, 17 9:38 PM
I agree with Sherry_Rose, I just don't get it. Tried to look at help but couldn't find anything on that either. So I just play the best I can.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 3, 17 9:35 PM
Numbers are hidden in the upper right hand corner so unless you can see one on the remainder of the screen that match that one, you have no idea what that number is. Otherwise, this is a fun game and after playing the demo for about 20 min I purchased.

posted in The Spell on Mar 27, 17 6:15 PM
I enjoyed the trial and ended up using a free game credit to purchase it. No tech problems for me, full screen and no mouse problems. I think it's a good game and am continuing to enjoy it.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 20, 17 9:33 PM
Shame on the people who wrote produced etc etc for using curse words. gd and damnit should not be in the language of a game.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 20, 17 9:31 PM
I enjoy these types of games and was enjoying this one with one H U G E disappointment. So far the lady said the gd word and then damnit. This was a total shock to me that such a fun game had to say gd. Shame Shame Shame on the people who wrote this.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 20, 16 7:11 PM
I own and have enjoyed all these specials. My biggest complaint is when I double click on puzzle pieces to rotate them, they jump up into the left hand corner. Every time with every piece. That annoys me!! Also as much as I love playing these games, I think they are WAY TOO SHORT. But, I'll continue to buy and play them.

posted in Age of Heroes: The Beginning on Dec 12, 16 5:49 PM
I have always been a fan of match 3 games, and this one is ok because it does get harder as you advance. My complaint....after EACH level, you have to watch it "loading", then select "play", then "play" again, then "loading" then "start". This is after EACH and EVERY level you complete. If it wasn't for all the loading and play, it'd be a much better game.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection on Dec 6, 16 10:11 AM
Don't care for this game. Tried it for awhile, closed and came back later. Still don't like it. Not near as good as the others.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane on Nov 27, 16 7:42 PM
If you go to the bottom of this page in the center where it says "connect with us", there is a walk through. Click on it, then click on the H, then find this game. All games have a walk through.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 29, 16 3:22 PM
After playing for awhile, I cannot find out how to get out of the game. I had to do a Ctrl/Alt/Delete to get out. Can someone help me please.

Thank You, thank you! I understand now...I'm a little slow at times

Sazoria, you mentioned there are morphing objects but you name parables, collectibles and souvenirs. So where are the morphing items??

Are there morphing objects in every scene? I'm in Chapter 2 and think I've only found 2 so far. No info given in Strag Guide

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 16 8:47 PM
I have collected everything from all areas and am suppose to give money to the lady for a map, however it shows that no one is at the stand at the time and my map shows I have something to do at this scene, however, I've done everything. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still cannot give money for the map. Pls help

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 16 8:45 PM
I am stuck on Copenhagen Street. I am suppose to give money to the lady at the stand for a map, but cannot. There are no more items to do in any other scene. I have money, but can't do anything with it. Please help! I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed.

posted in Mystika 3: Awakening of the Dragons on Jul 15, 16 9:50 PM
I am on level 89 and I only hear "excellent". Have not heard anything other than that phrase.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator