Posts created by JeanSki862

posted in Jigsaw Boom on Mar 29, 18 1:53 PM
Why is everything in the puzzle picture a weird color?
I am playing in Windows 10
I have been a member for years and own over 100 games from Big Fish.

posted in Jigsaw Mania on Sep 18, 17 1:33 PM
I was trying out this game and came up a few pieces short. I searched the field but never found the missing ones, Is this part of the "game" or a glitch?

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics on Jun 26, 17 4:21 PM
I moved the object through the labyrinth but nothing happens. I tried it several times. What am I doing wrong? It seems simple enough.

posted in Artifact Quest 2 on Mar 20, 17 7:10 PM
I finished the game and now I can't seem to start a new game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Dec 9, 16 4:59 PM
What do I do now I have a population of 86, mostly children. Food is running down slowly. I can't keep up even having all the non-nursing peeps gathering food.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Dec 9, 16 7:02 AM
My scholar's hair turned gray!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Mar 2, 16 4:52 PM
Where is the charcoal? I found one but not the other. It doesn't even look like charcoal!

posted in Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe on Dec 28, 15 7:55 PM
I struggled through the first levels, I am not great at this kind of game. When I got to the second set, I immediately won "The Great Wall" with one click! The same happened with Stonehenge, Coliseum and Moai. I did not bother to try any further. I am using Windows 7.

posted in Weather Lord: Following the Princess on Dec 9, 15 4:55 PM
put the sun over the blue-robed men.

posted in 3D Puzzle Venture on Oct 19, 15 8:37 AM
I have a very difficult time seeing the darker puzzle pieces on that ugly dark background. Is there a way to have some lighter tints or some color?

posted in Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad on Oct 17, 15 12:07 PM
Stink! Stank! Stunk!

Too clumsy

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 4, 15 1:23 PM
THANKS! I got gold and finished the game. I'll never beat the developer's record but I finally finished the entire game with gold, something I never could have achieved without your help.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 1, 15 8:13 PM
Level 3.8 is called Collaboration. It has a lion, floating steaks and floating logs.

You need to "buy" the floating stuff, I simply can't finish this level in gold time.

often I can't get done at all! I really could use some help

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 29, 15 11:09 AM
I can't figure this one out! On some tries I even run out of time altogether. Can someone help?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 7:51 PM
I played the first 3 levels and I can't get past that point. There doesn't appear to be a level 4! I got gold on each of the first three and now I am at a complete halt. I am using Windows 10. All I can access are these three game parts. HELP!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on May 8, 15 1:11 PM
I agree with the "wack-a-mole" comment. What good is "relaxed" mode when I have to compete with thieves? Not a buy for me.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Mar 6, 15 3:56 PM
This is one of the worst games I have ever played! I get messages to clear up the storage area and no way to get there. I spend an hour looking for white cows and sheep in the snow and can't find the last one! There seems to be no real story or reason to play. What a waste!

posted in Arcanika on Apr 23, 14 3:32 PM
Gee, thanks! I really had a time removing Bing from my computer last time Microsoft took over. Now I have to do it again! This game is as annoying as the job of removing Bing is going to be. Definitely NOT a buy for me.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 6, 13 2:58 PM
I am having a terrible time quitting the game. Often I have to crash out using the task manager in windows. Why isn't there a straight forward QUIT?

posted in Hexus on May 11, 13 9:35 PM
I was playing the mini game matching the tiles and the game crashed. I think this was because the last two tiles were staked on top of each other. You really need a fix for this! I lost 2 hours of playing.

JeanS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator