posted in Legendary Mahjong on May 10, 16 1:11 AM
seawar wrote:I cannot solve this puzzle, please help

What do you mean 111 60? Each temple has only 84 levels

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Apr 7, 16 5:42 AM
For those who stuck on this level, check my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0TKsJCmyY

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Apr 6, 16 2:24 AM
Hi, seawar!
It's discribed via the help in the begining of the 1-st level: "Final tiles appear after you get the second star".

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Mar 24, 16 2:26 AM
Razorback55 wrote:Does anyone have any idea how to solve level 60?

Hi, Razorback55!
If you mean Temple of Air (slide mode) Level III - 4, then check my walkthrough on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLBPVaylkw

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Feb 25, 16 12:33 AM
The walkthrough of this level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLBPVaylkw

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 3 on Jul 23, 11 2:24 AM
Ok! I launch the game, choose Relax mode(or whatever it was, but something like it), begin to play.. aaand.. wow, wow, 1 minute to finish the level? Come on, it's 2011th! Where is my "UNTIMED" or "NO TIME" option?
I realy liked the graphics(very exciting ) and music and especialy this intro movie, but... this speed infuriates me

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jul 19, 11 1:30 AM
Graphics - 5
very shiny graphics! as mentioned above - a lack of contrast, but not so important for me.
Storyline - 4
Nothing realy new, but i like aliens in this game=)
Music/Sounds - 4
Cute relaxing music, didn't annoyed me at all.
Gameplay – 5
I didn't play Kitten Sanctuary and found lots of new in this game.
Overall – 5-

posted in Herofy on Jul 17, 11 3:09 AM
Nice to see devs read this topic
What can i say about the game. Gameplay was slightly repetitive, but i liked how you tried to add some rpg element to the game(not so much, but at least something). I found music boring after level 20 or so. Graphics - not exelent=) I give this game 3/5.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 11 10:29 PM
I really liked this game!!! The graphics are stunning, and the plot is exciting. But ... Can you fire your musician? Because the music annoyed me until I turned it off completely.

It seemed to me that the graphics are too bright, and the voices.. annoyed me a bit.

posted in Farmscapes on Apr 7, 11 9:14 AM
Greate game, i think one of the best m3 i've ever played! The only thing: when i clicked on the bush my computer crashed so hardly that only reboot helped me

posted in Puzzling Paws on Apr 7, 11 6:28 AM
This game looks cute! BUT:
- I didn't find Options.
- Sounds are awful. Especially the cat's voice.
- The kicking some kind of objects like vase, looks... strange and confusing.

The only thing i liked in this game was the character animation. Anyway i think if you like mach3 you should try this game, maybe you'll like it.

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on Apr 7, 11 3:17 AM
I played all the trial and i really liked this game! Very pretty graphics and nice country-style music. The only thing that confuses me - i didn't find anything new in this game.

posted in Robin's Island Adventure on Apr 7, 11 2:57 AM
I think it's not a bad Mach3+hog game. But i realy didn't like changing of the tile's color and it's animation. And music irritates me a little. The intro movie was great and i thought the game will be the same. But it's not

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 4, 11 11:15 AM
I liked very realistic graphics and a variety of interactive objects Music seemed to me a little bit boring and monotonous. Some objects are very small - it's annoying Once I clicked on the "hint" and nothing happened, but the "hint" was used. And in the end of all game just crashed Thank god restart helped.

posted in Letters from Nowhere 2 on Apr 3, 11 11:53 PM
That's not a bad game imho. But a lil bit boring 'cause of lack of the storyline.

posted in 4 Elements on Apr 2, 11 6:06 AM
The game doesn't have relaxed mode or i didn't find it. I reached the fourth book, but every level I have to pass twice. Very very hard for me. But anyway very cute game

posted in Cursed House on Mar 31, 11 10:51 PM
I liked the part of the game where you're trying to burn the climbing demonic crabs. Still playing this game and still want to go further

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 11 10:48 AM
Super quality and absolutely fantastic atmosphere. The best adventure I've ever played. 5 from me

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 9:48 AM
/offtopic mode on
Ooh, i'm too upset it's not another HdO game.. I was so pleased with their games
lulz, just joking
/offtopic mode off

I can't say it's a WOW game, but i really like it. And yes, I'm afraid of spiders , so the button in the form of a spider.. bit annoyed me. Anyway nice game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator