Posts created by cinderella49

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 16 6:15 AM
I play very often and have a question. I completed two areas with one final area (of 3) awaiting the top tower build. I went to bed, logged on this morning to find that the entire area has to be REBUILT from the beginning. It cost me $20 for pearls to get the dive down again and thousand in magic to get re started. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 6, 16 10:36 AM
Like many others, this game has a glitch. I can't get it to load, either and have played to long and spent too much real money to delete and reinstall. I hope you come up with a solution we can all use real soon. It's a big shame this is happening. Thx

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 24, 15 9:39 PM
I have been harvesting the lemon tree fruit when it is grown, what do I do with these lemons? It's not in the juicer, what's done with lemons?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 6, 15 8:01 AM
You keep suggesting to update and for whatever reason, I am unable to update anything or anywhere in this game. I have written in the forum, posted and none of your suggestions work. Please advise....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 28, 15 9:58 AM
I have a silly question....how do I sell items to level up faster. I am already stuck at level 15, need 47 more magic to clear an area and no way to get it. I end up spending a lot of 'real' cash to continue with anything...HELP!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 21, 14 5:38 PM
tried the obvious 'oscar'; fits tho won't unlock...hmmmmm

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 13 6:40 PM
Apparently this is a glitch that has not been fixed. Bought game, un/re-installed, two profiles.....I am asking for my money back, esp. since no one has posted a solution....grrrrr

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 13 8:27 PM
I am having the same problem...Help

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 3:49 PM
I just finished the game, what a great game! The forums have been very helpful in forging ahead in the game when I was stuck....THANK YOU!!!!

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 3:04 PM
I am missing two bones and I have searched adn searched.....still have the lockpick, hat, badge, torch....help!

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 1:18 PM
Where is the handle for the 'c' clamp to move the cart? oops...

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 17, 12 6:05 PM
have the claw, when I go down, there is a man lying before the stairs and I am not able to get past him or further up any stairs.....hmmmm

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 9:43 AM
have the diamond, pin & claw....have revisited EVERY room and nothing happens

I, too, missed one rose, went back through the game, retrieved the rose, the bouquet is now complete and in my inventory. I cannot however, find the couple anywhere and the final door that was once unlocked (across the grate in the sewer/tunnel area) is locked tight and will not unlock....help!

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 9, 11 9:47 AM
Boo....hisss! Have consulted tech, will uninstall & reinstall, if no better, will consider opting out!

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 9, 11 7:43 AM
I purchased this game yesterday, and I'm asking for some assistance. Aside from the large cursor, volume preset, and huge time costs for using hints, I am getting a repeating instruction to 'visit entrance hall front" which I have done countless times. I've collected 25 crystals, complete pink amulet, 1 pc of blue amulet, knitting needle, fishing hook,lit candle, and set of keys that have enabled me to open all rooms available. What am I missing? Very frustrating, hints give little guidance!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator