Posts created by DragonLadyOz

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 7, 16 12:33 AM
PS In case the spam post is still active ... you don't need male enhancement to play this game.
Cheers

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 6, 16 4:39 PM
..... and you can Skip the Hidden Object scenes - though why you play a HO game and skip those is beyond me (though I have to admit that I am a renowned puzzle skipper as I find most of them tedious time consumers), so each to their own I suppose.
No technical problems on my laptop and not too demanding for my older brain so back to it. So nice to have a Standard Edition game - that isn't just a watered down CE - worth playing.
ETA It includes a variety of bonus games that you can play and a set of Achievements for those of us who appreciate them.
I think someone has already mentioned the first game. Well worth a look if you enjoy this one.
Cheers

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 9, 15 9:58 PM
Valkara wrote:The premise of this game is ridiculous and offensive.

Hi Valkara,
I couldn't find anything in the premise or description to support your statement.
Are you offended by the reference to God or to Doodles?
The game is just a not-too-brain-taxing bit of fun really.
Cheers

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 1:28 AM
Hm, not where they are usually located . I noted them whilst I was messing with sound volume.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 10:23 PM
Hi there,
You access the Achievements through the Options menu
Cheers

Hi there Fuphyter,
How long ago did you install the game?
According to the first post here there is an updated version available. It might not fix your problem, but possibly worth a try.
I hope you manage to finish the game.
Cheers

posted in The Alley Strikes Back on Apr 14, 15 1:06 AM
You could have bowled me over as well.
At least it isn't a strategy guide

There is also another delightful game here simply called The Others.
Oops probably not the same series - those Others were .

Well, I just finished the sample game playing on the expert mode and enjoyed it immensely. My social flutterby calendar is empty for tonight so it is a no brainer that this child (at heart) will be back soon to purchase this game and it will be a very late night for me.

ETA the "sight" business didn't bother me too much and was a good way to weave together some of the many threads of the story.

Cheers

You're closer with Donald Sutherland than Richard Chamberlain (the clean-shaven and debonair Dr Kildaire). I preferred Ben Casey myself.
l'll have to take more notice when I get back to the game.

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 12:55 AM
I also like to know the size of the files I am about to download, My Internet package enables X amount each month and slows down my Internet speed if I go over that limit. There are probably others here who might have to pay extra if they reach a limit.
We are not all blessed with fast Internet speeds and huge data limits.

twinsoniclab wrote:Just like before the link to each game's forum is on the main game page. It's just in a different place. Find it once, find it forever!

Nothing but the location of the link has changed.
On my monitor it's easier to see. Before I had to scroll down a bit to uncover it.

Now, finding a game that was released a few days ago has always been easiest from the New Release page. Only because some aren't such best sellers and don't show up on the main PC page (or Mac page) within a few days of release.

Yes, but you need a magnifying glass to read it

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 15 2:48 PM
Hi there,
I found this in another post here - a bit further down this page.
Finally figured it out. The trick to moving up and down the black lines is that the space above the ring must be completely clear all the way up. If anything is above it, it won't move.
I hope it helps
Cheers

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 27, 15 12:29 AM
srabtoy wrote:I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. Slow motion playing and can't get some of the items to click onto. The butterfly in the first scene, the meat for the tiger, etc. Gave up and deleted the game. Maybe later when the problems have been worked out, will try it again.

srabtoy, have you "treated" the meat yet? You can't pick it up until this has been done.

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 27, 15 12:24 AM
Hi mystine (and others)
Unfortunately there are quite a few tasks to be completed before you find the burner, so continue on ..... you will find it eventually. The key to moving on now is finding the steering wheel for the plane. (My memory is foggy on that detail. ) And don't fret too much about the heart yet, you will find that too all in good time.
Cheers

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 10:13 PM
There are slightly darker spots that show where the levers should be positioned. (Top, Centre, Bottom I think). No clue found by me as to the order of the colours for the wheels though

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 10:09 PM
JulieJay wrote:
Almuth1 wrote:half of the ladder is missing, it is a glitch
I want an update

The game tells you a part of the ladder is missing when you click on it. That's not a glitch. That's the game telling you that you have to go find the part missing.

You will find the extra bit of the ladder in the room on the left.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 15 8:52 PM
Hello there
Add me to the list of those who had no technical problems whilst playing. Acer laptop running Windows 7.
Cheers

The replenish time for both the hint and skip buttons is very long - and can't be reduced even in the custom mode. 70 seconds is far too long to wait if I want to skip a time-filler puzzle.At least a sample of the Strategy Guide is enabled for us to check its usefulness.

Hi j62Janet,
The "trial" for this game is not a timed one (even though the DL is labelled 90 minutes), but a sample that will end at a certain point irrespective of the amount of time you have played. This is not a glitch.
Cheers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator