Posts created by Chlorinda13

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 2, 14 2:21 AM
I've been trying at picking the lock with no success. Do I need to look for a key?

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 14, 11 9:16 AM
Managed to get Master today thanks to advice. Thanks once more guys!

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 13, 11 9:02 AM
Congratulations! That must have been hard!

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 13, 11 9:00 AM
I've found a solution in the posts on Level 9 - they work!

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 13, 11 8:59 AM
Worked like a charm - or almost! I didn't get expert or anything but putting the chapels at the ends of the middle row and surrounding them with upgraded family hotels does work. You also need to sell hotels to have plenty of workers at your disposal.Will get expert next time!

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 13, 11 8:39 AM
Putting two chaples in the middle of the middle row hasn't worked for me. I'll try putting them at the ends and hire more workers. I'll post if this works.

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 13, 11 8:35 AM
Thanks for your help!

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jun 12, 11 2:28 AM
How do you get the wedding chapels to hold a 100 guests in this level? The upgrades are unavailable. I am holding weddin receptions but guests are only 40.

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 15, 11 10:16 AM
Well there's Magic Life for lovers of this genre.

posted in Magic Life on May 15, 11 1:35 AM
jkuci wrote:
I've replayed this game using different strategies and different avatar attributes literally hundreds of time!!

Its turn-based and has no timer so you have all the thinking time you need or want. Just competing against myself to get less time in town/biggest score.

I like the new age music also.

REALLY GOOD VALUE!!!

I couldn't agree more!

posted in Spa Mania 2 on Apr 30, 11 9:10 AM
Guys make sure that you have the right upgrades - including what Jade is wearing. Believe me, it is doable.

Good luck!

posted in Fairy Maids on Apr 29, 11 10:43 AM
RowanGolightly wrote:I only have one real complaint - that I can't clean my own house this easily - or have as much fun doing it!!

That's what I thought, too!

Glad to see some really positive comments. I find the game so relaxing. Did you know that clutter and dirt could actually cause ill-health? Cleaning is the new therapy!
P.S. I mean it!

posted in Magic Life on Apr 20, 11 9:00 AM
I'm still sure that the girls look much better no matter what so I'll keep on playing as one. The boys are a bit of an afterthought!

posted in Magic Life on Apr 20, 11 8:57 AM
Basically you need to use offense spells only - forget the defense. Plus use good charms.

posted in Spa Mania on Apr 20, 11 8:55 AM
It's a pity that it isn't half as good as the oringinal!

posted in Spa Mania on Apr 20, 11 8:54 AM
It's true that you need the tea although mostly it is to make sure that all your customers leave with 5 hearts.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Apr 20, 11 8:50 AM
I'm sure that I got the 500 potion award.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Apr 20, 11 8:48 AM
sravy_baby wrote:I planted two power plants so I can kill the bats and spiders. upgraded the spell caster and have water spell and harvester spell in there with a full jug of water.

With this set up I got expert many times. but not on each quest though.

I basically did the same with the same result.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Apr 20, 11 8:47 AM
BOREDAND50 wrote:Amen, I agree, I can't stand having to serve customers, This one was a lot of fun!

True, customers who get impatient so quickly are tiresome! These plants are great!

posted in The Fifth Gate on Apr 20, 11 8:45 AM
Thanks Silver Branch! I've just finished the game and will follow your advice when I restart it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator