Posts created by asome33

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Nov 18, 12 6:42 AM
I have the game and i been playing it for windows 7 for a while now but i deleted some stuff yestrday and i don't know if i deleted anything important and the next day i tried to load my saved game...And it said Error! memory access violation! and then it closed....

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Nov 18, 12 6:29 AM
Can some one help me? i have bought the game in 2010/2011 i think and it worked fine. but now i went to play (played it yestrday) and i tried to load my game...
It said: Error! Memory violation and then it closed! T_T and if you REALLY wanna be excited heres this: Wonderland adventures and the Planet OF ZBOTS!!! if you beat the game you know what im talking about

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Nov 18, 12 6:25 AM
Hello, i have beat this game lots of times and i keep hearing my friends and people always need help. So i am making a guide now! Please ask what level you are having trouble with and I am happy to help!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 31, 11 9:53 AM
Hey! everyone I need Help Theres A big lamia and I need killing her. I don't know what spells hurt her. Tell me the spells to kill her using these people. the Kitten and radom sahra and lamiua.(the girl with the pink hair. I hope u will help me.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 30, 11 11:47 AM

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 30, 11 11:44 AM
how to beat the big crab is... use randoms power strike. and that green animal use glue. (the spell) i hope u liked it.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 30, 11 11:40 AM
I need help please!!!! I am fighting a snake women. she is purple. and she is deadly ahhhhhhhhhh. she kills one of my people in one hit. and I dont know what spells hurt her. I'll keep my mouth shut if somone tells me.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 29, 11 5:09 PM
oh and if SOMEONE FINDS A LEVEL UP GOODIE TELL ME oh and cheers for big fish

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 29, 11 5:05 PM
HI i need help fighting that snake girl going into the hills after entering rilla. she is so hard. I AM SOOO MAD CUZ I CANT BEAT HER. EVERY HIT SHE KILLS ALL MY PEOPLE. SHE ONLY HAVES TO HIT ONE PERSON AND THE WILL DIE.I MAD SO HELP ME.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 5:54 AM
I GOT A GAME THREE DAYS AGO AND THE GAME DID'NT WORK SO MY DAD EMAILED THEM AND THEY SAID I CAN HAVE A FREE CREADIT AND I'M BUYING STRAY SOULS OLLHOUSE STORY

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 5:50 AM
this game is awsome

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 12, 11 10:14 AM
jules2410 wrote:Hi, I probably missed this already but does anyone know when Darkthrop Prophecy is coming out? Cheers guys, and gals!

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 12, 11 10:13 AM
jules2410 wrote:Hi, I probably missed this already but does anyone know when Darkthrop Prophecy is coming out? Cheers guys, and gals!
yes you did miss it

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 12, 11 10:12 AM
TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THERE WILL BE A NEW AVEYOND

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 12, 11 10:07 AM
The crowbar is in the chest to the north

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 12, 11 10:05 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh man I FINISHED ALL THE AVEYONDS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT please tell me when there is a new one!!! BUT I ALERADY PLAYED AVEYOND THE LOST DARKTHROP PROPHCY AND I OWN EVERY AVEYOND SOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASSSSSSE TELL ME WHEN THERE IS A NEW ONE

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 11, 11 11:46 AM
I'm just giving cheats on aveyond twlight and aveyond gates of night I know where secret walls are. there is the wall of gold the wall of level ups^ and the wall of armor and wall of THE BEST WEPONS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask me if you want me to show you.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 11, 11 11:39 AM
People out there I just saying that you guys should try aveyond rhen's quest. Heres a cool fact theres over 60 quests and all off them are fun the ending is cool theres BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG MONSTERS

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 11, 11 11:33 AM
asome33 wrote:HI everyone I'm here to help people I finished every aveyond so if you have a promble ask me.
Ill tell you something about aveyond its a fun game for kids and adults.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 11, 11 11:29 AM
HI everyone I'm here to help people I finished every aveyond so if you have a promble ask me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator