Posts created by dianafromtexas

I see others have the game freezing when they are in an HOP - well my game freezes when I try to play the game.

I have played the game for 30 minutes with no problem but now I can't get it to play!!! I go to Task Manager and it says that BFG is running but when I go back and try to open it again, it FREEZES!!!

HELP!!!

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Aug 26, 15 9:49 AM
I'm at the entrance to the castle and there is something to do on a part of a door(?) to the castle where there is a clock like feature on the top left and what appears to be a flower of sorts. A hint prompted me to click on the top petal but then? NADA! I found that if I click on the small petal to the right of the top petal it disappears. There are no instructions on what to do and all my guesses don't work. I have 3 things in my inventory but they do not help with the 'door.'

HELP!!!

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on May 11, 15 12:13 PM
At the fountain using a hint I was told to pick up something to the far right of the screen to complete the objective but I cannot reach it. HELP!!!

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Sep 4, 13 12:23 PM
[b]WHERE THE HECK IS THE DOG BONE IN THE SCENE ON THE BRIDGE WITH A POND?!?!?!?! I agree with others. Too small hidden objects and no way to go back and continue the game without finding things. DO I REALLY HAVE TO WAIT 8 MINUTES OR MORE TO LET THE TIME RUN OUT?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Sep 19, 12 3:21 PM
Hi SmQmc,

I can't find the walkthrough. Where did you find it? I am stuck trying to get across the water but can't figure out what to do with the ring, burnt stick, pink gem and other items that don't seem to have a place to be played. I need the moon for the rock by the waterfall, I think to go any further

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Sep 19, 12 3:18 PM
SMQMC wrote:I have to say, this is one of the most difficult HOGs I've ever played! If it weren't for the Walk Through, I never would have made it, and even with the Walk Through, it was at times totally confusing. The hint system stinks and you can't always remember where all the rooms are. More time is spent clicking back and forth to different areas before you can find the one you want and then it turns out not be the one you really need! Maybe some of you played this in 4 hours, but it took me 6-1/2 hours of trying to find where things were and where they went. Cute little story and nice graphics, but I think it was totally out of my league. When you need a Walk Through every step of the way, it's no fun any more. Too difficult and not much fun because of the constant searching. Sorry.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 12 9:29 AM
Hi Big Guy,

I am playing the demo and just dropped the lantern trying to kill the vines. OOPS!!!! Can I undo the action or am I doomed?

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Sep 9, 11 1:59 PM
I am playing Pahelika and made a mistake in the clock room and can't get out of it to correct things. How do I do that? I can't start a new game as a new player and can't go back to the previous level. HELP!!!!

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Aug 4, 11 10:26 AM
I have the same problem. I am in the compass room and I opened all the compasses before I found out I have to write 501 on the left compass and now I can't undo what I did and can't go back to the start and create a new player because the game doesn't offer that option. Who made this game anyway? ALL GAMES give you the option of having several players. DUH!!! COULD THE MODERATOR ANSWER OUR FRUSTRATIONS?!?!?! PLEASE?

posted in The Fool on Apr 8, 11 7:27 PM
Thanks Margie!

I actually finally figured it out myself. GREAT GAME. For the one who couldn't saw off the tooth -- you have to keep sawing back and forth until it saws all the way through. Takes a while but you have to keep moving your hand on the saw from left to right and back and forth until the tooth comes off.

I just downloaded a trial version of this game and there are lots of flashes of bright PINK!!! sometimes taking up the whole screen and sometimes just a square here and there. I suspect that there is a glitch in the game. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I delete and re-download? Usually I will have no time left if I download the game twice so that probably won't work. I got the whale's apparatus off his head and patched the balloon but it is pretty distracting with all the PINK flashing on the screen all the time!!!

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 9:16 PM
[b]WHERE DO I FIND THE ALE FOR THE WOODSMAN? I CAN'T SAW OFF THE DRAGON'S TOOTH WITHOUT THE SAW AND I CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THE ALE!!!

HELP!!!

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Apr 3, 11 5:53 PM
[b]I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! I was just getting started when the 60 minute trial was over . I can't buy games because I am credit card impaired but this was the best game I have played in YEARS!!!

HOPE THERE ARE MORE AND MORE OF THEM!!!

posted in Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company on Mar 11, 11 12:39 PM
I just started this game and I feel pretty dumb but I can't figure out how to program the machine to make china. I have the clay and the knife but I only made 7 dishes which is pretty poor!!! HOW DO I PROGRAM THE MACHINE TO MAKE A PATTERN?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator