Posts created by painin

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 16, 15 10:03 PM
Just bought the game and it wont let me put in my name. It wont let me play without a name but the text doesnt appear in the name box Marea

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Mar 11, 11 3:30 PM
elldee2728 wrote:Good point, krissywillow--this isn't the forum for folks who just need a push to advance in the game--it's for folks (like me) who experience an "Error--Access Violation at xxxxxxxxxxx--Program Terminated" message at the first mouse click after the intro. The cursor disappears, but fortunately ctrl/alt/del does work. I'll try an uninstall/reinstall--if that doesn't do the job, I guess it's off to CS. Darn.

P.S. Second attempt to play worked OK until "Save and Exit"--then I got the same error message. At least I didn't lose the cursor this time. What gives, BFG?

P.P.S. Uninstalled/re-installed (virus protection and firewall protection OFF)--same results--same "Access violation at xxxxxxxxxx--Program Terminated." Think it's time for the devs and BFG CS to get involved.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator