Posts created by BeanerECMO

Tried to open the box with statue's hand and found one digit of combination. Could not find any other digit to open the box.

Nevermind.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Aug 9, 15 12:10 PM
You get the spiderweb when you use the crowbar on the cupola on top of the shed after you slide down the wire to get on top of the shed. Unfortunately, if you didn't get it before you dropped down, I don't believe you can get to the top of the shed again to get the spiderweb - unless somebody else knows how to retrieve it.

Nevermind. I didn't look far enough in my inventory to show I still had the towel.

I've assembled the lantern, and a board is supposed to be visible to move to collect a coin for use with another coin. However, there is no board to be moved. Any ideas?

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 20, 14 1:04 PM
Just put needle and thread on the magicians hat to repair it, then go to the magicians room and put the hat and mask on the magician statue.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Nov 24, 13 1:29 PM
Don't know where you found the 3 other candlesticks, but one is in the armoire in the bedroom.

The last I saw the dachshund was when I used the hedgehog to chase the cobra. I've tried to go back and retrieve the dachshund, but cannot. Suggestions.

The last I saw the dachshund was when I used the hedgehog to chase the cobra. I've tried to go back and retrieve the dachshund, but cannot. Suggestions.

I was out of commission for a couple of months and just returned to play. I've picked up the bucket (I believe) and tried to douse the flames. I retrieved the cue ball, but cannot retrieve the medallion because there is still fire. Is there another way to get the medallion? I have no bucket and no way to get water onto the fire.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 1, 11 10:56 AM
I tried that too, but no luck. Hmm. I keep workin' it.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 1, 11 1:05 AM
How do I pick the door lock after the bobby is gone? I've tried with the hairpin with no joy. Picked up the pliers after the cart fire.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 28, 11 6:32 AM
Finally made it to the end. Why are all the characters twitching so much? Just because one can make things move doesn't mean they have to unless it contributes to the story.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 28, 11 6:06 AM
Uninstalled the program; rebooted; reinstalled the program; and still no light bulbs or open door. So, I somewhat randomly clicked on the door, and a light bulb was depositied, so I dropped another one in the 'correct' place, and other, etc. Lo and behold the door opened and I could go into the room, and exited right to the unaltered kitchen. There is a lot left out of the Walkthrough to get to the 'Bum'. You can look at the kitchen sink - won't get anything. Go out on the balcony, but can't get across to other balcony wothout protecting your hands. Go back to the kitchen sink, and pick up the gloves. Go out the window and try to get to the next balcony. You fall into a dumpster and have to call Bercovich for help. Get into the car, and then you get to start the dialogue with the bum.

I'll let you know how the rest goes.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 27, 11 8:58 PM
Overall: 1) a lot of programming hiccups and 2) just not logical of bouncing from one scene to another. As stated before, the options were/are hard to adjust and then accept. I started with one profile, but had to delete it because the program was just not responding well from the start in the car. Set up another profile, got the things at the grave stone (TWICE) - another programming hiccup. Things got a bit smoother program-wise until I got to Chapter 6. Again, not really logical steps bouncing back and forth from the woods to the house and back again - what would lead one to deduce that's what one is supposed to do. Also, some actions could not be taken unless Hint was used for that next action. Further, when I had to place the the light bulbs; they wouldn't populate the spaces. Got out of the scene/program and re-entered and was able to place the light bulbs; the door opened, the cursor disappeared and my inventory items were 'hanging' in the breeze with no background; had to stop the program with Alt F4; re-enterd program; had cursor; had proper inventory items and door to the house was closed.

System:
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A78LT-M Rev X.0x
2.80 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
768 kilobyte primary memory cache
3072 kilobyte secondary memory cache
6144 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (6 total)
16Gb DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT; 1Gb VRAM
Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)

I'll send this off to Tech Support as well with a Mr Felix file.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 3, 11 12:27 PM
Smash the rock with a hammer.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 3, 11 7:47 AM
I've collected coins several times over to receive additional hints, but the counter does not go above 9.

Played both Extra Plays. On the second, a Blue gem was 'lost'. I went back to every site where a Blue gem was to collected and I remember visiting them the first time and collecting all 4. Upon revisit, I used the the Hint button everytime and always received the same response; i.e., nothing here, try different lighting (or words to that effect). Anyway, as I said, got to the end, and 1 Blue gem was missing. Any suggestions.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 13, 11 9:47 AM
Can't get the gator to go after the ham.

Nevermind.

posted in Fallen Shadows on Jun 3, 11 1:25 PM
Game is incredibly slow. I have a 6-core, 64 bit 8Gb RAM machine with a Geforce 9800GT 1GB VRAM card. Can't get the bobby pin to click and drag.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 22, 11 10:48 PM
lso, for a walkthrough -
[removed by moderator]

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 22, 11 5:17 PM
It's in the upper left corner "GUIDE".

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator