Posts created by nannaroper

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 4, 18 3:07 AM
Must admit bought game from reviews only,love straight out hidden objects, didn't bother trying demo. Wondered what I had done, old grey cells were so confused trying to find all shields, thanks to you all, penny finally dropped, what a great game, I am going to truly enjoy this one.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 23, 15 9:18 PM
nannaroper wrote:
pita1234 wrote:OK, this is interesting. I also have XP and couldn't play. However, it was available from another gaming site today and it plays just fine - so it's NOT because of Windows XP![/quote

Took your advise Pita 1234, went snooping around, found another gaming site, down loaded, had a wonderful hour playing, as you said NOT WINDOWS XP, I just want to play the game I paid for.

Just update, I got a coupon from BF to replace game, went back to the other game site and bought it, like a petulant child, I had to have it, playing like a dream, so I dont understand what the problem is, no explanation from BF, at least I know it's not WINDOWS XP.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 20, 15 12:31 AM
1357wc wrote:I sent a note off to the tech department and got a free coupon code for a game, for my inconvenience. I explained that someone mentioned they got the game from another site and were able to play on XP. Mentioned all the people having problems. Also let them know that someone had written to the builders of the game and they were looking into it.

My main complaint was that no one has come back on the forum to let us know what was happening with the fix. I was told if there was an update it would show on my game manager. It would be nice if we were kept up to date as to whether we were going to get one.

The kicker was that the tech that replied to me stated that he was not aware of these problems and would look into it.

Now, really!! how many people have sent off a note to Tech and Dr. Felix's reports and he's never heard of this complaint? If it isn't going to work on an XP then please remove the compatibility from the main page.

Edit: I got my response and coupon the next day even though they said 24 to 72 hours in the first reply. So, that was a good thing.

It do's work on Windows XP I downloaded it from another gaming site and it was perfect, I dont know what the problem is with BF, hopefully we will be informed and it can be fixed, I dont want a free game I want to play this one.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 20, 15 12:25 AM
pita1234 wrote:OK, this is interesting. I also have XP and couldn't play. However, it was available from another gaming site today and it plays just fine - so it's NOT because of Windows XP![/quote

Took your advise Pita 1234, went snooping around, found another gaming site, down loaded, had a wonderful hour playing, as you said NOT WINDOWS XP, I just want to play the game I paid for.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 12, 15 8:22 PM
Having same problems as other's apparently with Window's XP, well said Joan, bought game with out trying demo, had no problems with the others, just jumped in feet first when I saw No. 6

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 14, 12 9:44 PM
omg 5minutes of therapy, going nuts, thank you.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 4:29 PM
Happy little Vegemite, winter has returned to Sydney , raining, cold and windy, this is going to be a good day, knew when I saw this it was a buy, love it, off to spend a snuggly Sunday, coffee in hand my kind of game.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 11, 11 3:30 AM
This is the first time I have reviewed a game, this one I had too, it is fantastic, loved every minute. I always read your reviews before I download any game love reading your comments, the one thing I am happy about this game it proved my $700 new glasses worked LOL. did'nt have to use the hint button to find hidden objects. Would like more like this please.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 12, 11 4:23 PM
Thank you I have been an hour trying to work out what to do with a box of matches LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator