Posts created by Dominguez2000

posted in Zhu Zhu Pets on Jul 16, 15 6:09 PM
I wanted to comment to Mommato1 about how I, too, found the "Odd Race" impossible. If it's impossible in the first few levels, image later on. I bought the game in a rush during a sale weekend. Darn it. First few levels super fun, but the Odd one? Just frustrating. No walkthrough. And I wanted to post a comment, but the discussion forum was locked. Well, if anyone knows the key to the Odd Race, please clue us in.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Jul 1, 15 4:14 PM
alisa_lyka16 wrote:ask all you want!

I can't get past puzzles 6 and 15. I got a master farmer and taught him how to fish, but that didn't do anything for puzzle (milestone) 6. And I've been digging in the sand between the food bin and the temple but can't get puzzle 15 licked. Anybody know what to do? I'd hate to give up now with just these two puzzles left undone. Thanks!

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Jun 30, 15 7:36 PM
I can't get past puzzles 6 and 15. I got a master farmer and taught him how to fish, but that didn't do anything for puzzle (milestone) 6. And I've been digging in the sand between the food bin and the temple but can't get puzzle 15 licked. Anybody know what to do? I'd hate to give up now with just these two puzzles left undone. Thanks!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 8, 14 6:45 PM
lil_mary26 wrote:I have a little problem..i can't pick up the purple flowers ..what can I do?

Same here: I have tree of life stage four, my adult put the vine (from the box in the lab) on the flat rock, I have cloth ready, but when the hummingbird comes and I drop my kids on the fully blossomed flowers, over and over and over, they won't pick them. The message states that they are untrained. I have used 10 different kids so far. I'll keep you posted!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 8, 14 6:25 PM
Lottolovin wrote:I have a question? How do you master farming? I have all 3 levels and I keep picking fish, berries, and food from tree but all the seem to get as far as adapt farming no master's? Am i doing something wrong? PM me please.

In the villagers' detail screen, put a check mark in the box where you have someone almost master at farming. I did this with parenting after failing to have children, and now my little guys and girls wait at the love shack.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 8, 14 1:59 PM
I finally got a villager to meditate (after 10 tries - he just wouldn't learn), then I left him uninterrupted with an adult teaching at the nursery, and he got the gold sparkles. But when I dropped him on the tree, over and over again, I kept getting the message that it takes someone of clear mind and spirit, and he went to go retrieve a fish.

Finally, after tired of making soap and so much frustration, I used a 20-year old girl who hadn't had children yet. I don't know if that's what did it, but I'm happy now on that puzzle being completed.

Oh and I also can't get them to have a Grand Feast. The farmer just won't take the fish to the boiling pot, and then the stew goes bad.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 2, 14 7:27 AM
Gemini11 wrote:
beckybot600 wrote:I am trying to restore weakin health and the pot keeps saying unfinished stew? and I put all the ingredients in. Help

Why don't you drag a peep and drop him at the sick person? Every peep has the abilitity to heal other peeps. Sometimes it will take 2 or 3 trys when they have no experience in healing.

I did not try the stew yet. I am not a fan of stews. Most of them are not necessary.

I ran out of blackberries and I had a few stored in the shed. When I dropped my chef onto the hut, he ate the rest of the food. Now I have no food. Guess they're all going to die and I will have to start a new tribe. Boo. I guess I lost this one. If only I had figured out the stew first. Shucks.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 1, 14 6:45 PM
I'm new at the game with other concerns, but I saw your question and I have a partial answer. Get a person to look at the bowl of water in the research lab, then drop them on the well. They will toss the bowl of water. Not sure how/why. Only an hour into the game.

I hope this isn't coming too late for you.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Aug 2, 14 4:28 PM
Does anybody know how to get the hoarder award? I guess you could get to the last level and just play over and over, But then, how do you get the award for spending $10000 in the upgrade shop if you can't save up that much. There must be a catch. Thanks for helping out.

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Apr 15, 13 8:12 PM
I loved My Kingdom for the Princess II & III. Try the latest version. I think it may have been created by the same developers as Island Tribe. I loved all!

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Oct 10, 12 5:57 PM
I only gave it a bit of a trial run but will not buy it. I thought it would be like "Redrum," but they didn't seem to capture that element of fun. Music drove ME crazy while playing. I almost wonder how someone can get through the whole game. I suppose if you buy it, you have to complete it (or at least that's what I do with games), so that said... I wouldn't buy it.

posted in Stand O' Food 2 on Oct 8, 12 6:08 PM
Any chance of offering the users a patch for the game stalling, the sauce machine inaccessible because it's behind another machine, and unable to pass the lasagna level in top right? It would be really cool for you guys to do that. Or did the programmers go out of business? I'll have to see who the game creator is and maybe get the ball rolling on improving the game.

posted in Stand O' Food 2 on Oct 8, 12 6:03 PM
I can't pass the lasagna level and have been trying for 3 days (not straight, but you know...). It wasn't until I read your post about the pie machine that I recalled that problem too.

MesquiteDuo wrote:
this game is total BOMB! unpassable on lasagna top right corner. nothing works.. can't use chili sauce on another level cause it's behind the pie machine... the prices of the lasagnas are not consistant... sometimes you serve 30 ppl sometimes 36.. nothing is consistant... unpassable... we want a refund

posted in Stand O' Food 2 on Oct 8, 12 6:01 PM
Make it unanimous. My little chef even freezes up. I can press other buttons, keep the music going, etc, but right clicking won't put the food back, and clicking on the the plates won't put the food down, and he just stands there. Extremely frustrating! It seems to happen after I get sauce. And I can't get past the level because of this. When it seems like I almost have enough points, my guy freezes. I just can't get past the $99. mark of the lasagna.

posted in Stand O' Food 2 on Oct 8, 12 5:58 PM
LanaPook wrote:How do you tell the difference between the 2 light crusts in the bakery? This drives me crazy!
I agree. I have to hover over the customer order to see what they want, and I STILL sometimes get it wrong. It's a bummer. That and the fact that, at higher levels, my little chef freezes up. I can press other buttons, keep the music going, etc, but right clicking won't put the food back, and clicking on the the plates won't put the food down, and he just stands there. Extremely frustrating! It seems to happen after I get sauce. And I can't get past the level because of this. When it seems like I almost have enough points, my guy freezes. I just can't get past the $99. mark of the lasagna.

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 4, 12 11:14 AM
Still having trouble with the "time to purchase caramel syrup" equipment upgrade. I had already bought it, but the game won't let me purchase any other equipment. Just stays stuck telling me to purchase caramel syrup. This game needs an update. Very disappointed. If I don't see an update soon, I'm going to see about getting my money back (or, rather, my game credit that I wasted on this game). Was fun on the free trial though. I am going to try playing it on another PC and not purchase any upgrades until the game tells me to, and then see if I can play through. We'll see.

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 4, 12 10:34 AM
I am having trouble with the game. I played the free, one-hour trial and then decided to purchase the game. Since then, I can't get past the "tutorials." First I got stuck on the game wanting me to buy caramel syrup, which isn't even offered in my equipment list. I couldn't cancel out, click on close or play, or even click on "menu" to exit the game. So I control+alt+deleted, and started the game back up. Next, I am stuck with the game telling me to hire a barrista. I already have one, and I've upgraded him, and the other barristas are "locked." So I tried, once again, to click off the "help/tutorial," but could not skip past the big green arrow directing me to hire a barrista. Quite frustrating, and to use up a game credit....

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 4, 12 10:26 AM
I have the same problem: I'm on Day 15, and the game wants me to choose caramel syrup from the list. There is no caramel syrup on my upgrades list. The game won't move on. I can't cancel, pause, or anything. Stuck on Day 15. And I just bought the game. Boo.

posted in Top Chef on Mar 3, 12 7:13 AM
Stay at one station till the dish is finished. This gives you chaining bonus points. I've gotten through to Episode 4 as the Top Chef, but I can't master Episode 5 and I don't want to move on until I do. They never give me good enough ingredients to make a "classic combination" and sometimes I can't even give them a "dark" or a "savory" (for example) single ingredient either. Pretty dang frustrating.

Got this game free on my Dell, BTW. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise, due to the frustration factor.

posted in Pizza Chef 2 on Mar 3, 12 6:59 AM
horselover5 wrote:Actually I find it very annoying. There is this strange coughing from the customers...thought that I had forgot to give coffee but that is not the case. Does anyone know what this means? I always stop playing it when this happens again and again.

If you upgrade the restaurant with the jukebox or a band or a parrot, the customers come in with more hearts to begin with and don't make that uh-hum sound so soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator