Posts created by murph127

posted in Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 18 11:13 AM
I am an old lady, too. I just like looking for stuff and am no good at most mini-games. Thank goodness for the Custom setting and rapid skips.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 17 12:23 PM
There is a puzzle with a compass where you click on the ceiling. You are supposed to rotate the wheel to retrieve something. The SG indicates Hx6, Gx8, Hx7 and Gx6. I do not know what this means and have tried many combinations. Can anyone help? (This should have a Skip.)

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 17 2:05 PM
The SG says Hx6 - Gx8 - Hx7 - Gx6, What do H and G mean, and how do I reset the puzzle?

posted in A Plot Story on Oct 20, 17 3:32 PM
I can play this over and over!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 12, 17 9:47 AM
If you get stuck, use the megahint.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on May 10, 17 3:45 PM
Thank you, Jolly Bear. I've played it three times already.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 5:05 PM
I am stuck here, too. So frustrating!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 17 9:27 AM
I have the flower but no bowl. The hint button just directs me to the lab table, but nothing in my inventory does anything. Help, please!

posted in Secret Investigations on Jan 5, 17 7:19 PM
I cannot advance to the next scene because I only have 84 of 90 points. I have replayed several scenes, but cannot seem to earn any more points/stars. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

I had to hit CTRL-ALT-DEL also. Still frozen when I go back in.

I need help configuring the panels to expose the right numbers. Any Ideas?

I am having the same problem. We should be able to skip it.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 16 10:38 AM
I figured it out.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 3:41 PM
I don't know what to do with the items in the interactive HOS. Any help would be appreciated

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 16 8:08 AM
I am having the same problem. Someone please help!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 17, 16 12:52 PM
Thank you so much!

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 7:56 PM
Thanks! I found it and finished the game.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 16 10:24 AM
I have unlocked ten keys. There is a saw and some gears in my inventory. Nothing is marked on the map and hint just tells me "nothing to do here, check inventory." What do I do next?

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 16 4:40 PM
I am supposed to use the magnifying glass to pick up a clue, but I am not doing something right. Any help?

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 16 2:21 PM
I am stuck with the crossbow. I am unable to place the leather belt.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator