Posts created by MissGoodie

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind on Apr 29, 18 12:50 AM
I bought the standard edition and I keep getting kicked out of the game! I tried to restart the computor, un- and reinstall the game, update my video card driver, but to no avail. What else can I do?

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 18 12:30 AM
I see that I'm not the only one geeting this message, that's not good. Especially since the thread I read was from September 2013!! How can it not have been fixed?!
Anyway; does anyone know what to do (except write to Bigfish)?

I was half way through the bonu chapter when I received an error message that said "Data corruption, something something". I was currently in the extras menu, making sure I had gold in every HOP, and when I tried to continue the bonus game again, everything was gone!! I don't want to have to start all over again,but it sucks that I wasn't able to finish the game.
Does anyone know what to do?

posted in Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on Jul 12, 17 3:36 AM
It didn't help. The game did try to start, though, this time, but crashed immediately...

posted in Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on Jul 12, 17 3:32 AM
I just downloaded the game and the same thing happened to me. I can't even start the game. I just cleared all the things suggested, and will now try to play the game again.
Did it work for you?

There are apparently 14 HO scenes, hence 14 morphing objects to be found. How ever, I have a gold star in every HO scene, and a "v" (for finding the morph) in every one of the 14 scenes, but it says that I only have 13 out of 14 morphs. I even checked the WT to be sure that I found the right morph and I did. Still; 13 of 14 morpfs and therefor not that specific achievement. Does any one know what I'm missing?

This is the very last chapter, chapter 4.

In Merlins house, I somehow manage to enter the right door/painting, without putting the two halfs painting insets on the door. Now I cant do anything,

I looked in the SG that sad that I need to place the painting insets and then walk through the door/painting (that leads to the forest clearing). I even tried to press "hint", wich I never, ever do otherwise, but it only pointed to the door/painting (and when I clicked on it and then pressed "hint" again, it pointed me back in the first floor).

Argh! What do i do?

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 17 5:38 AM
I can't finish the very last runegame (where there is a picture of a girl from the elven troop). Has anyone finish it?

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 17 12:51 AM
As usual I'm answering my own questions, but if someone has the same problem, all I had to do was to restart the game and the morph was back and I could collect it

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 17 2:09 PM
I missed a morph in the HOP with the drawings (where you put two pieces together to get the things you´re supose to find). I even checked the SG, but it says that the morph is something that I can't find in the HOP.
Do I have to replay the entire game or what do I do to get that missing morph?

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 16 7:56 AM
The SG said that it would be in the first page for me too, but I also found it in the very last page. Thank you Isfunny!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 16 1:26 AM
I'm having trouble solving the minigame with the candles on the gate. I tried and tried and tried and eventually looked in the guide and it shows how to light the candles from 1-7, but I can't light the second light. And when I read some of the threads here, I noticed that several others have the same problem.
Does anyone know how to solve it?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 16 12:21 AM
Thanks for your answers!

Kamana_29 - I skipped as well eventually. I NEVER skip otherwise, so that was anoying. But there is no achievements anyway, as far as I can tell...
I think I have AMD Radeon (TM) RZ Graphics...
Ok, I'll post it in tech forum instead

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 16 3:03 AM
I'm having trouble solving the minigame with the candles on the gate. I tried and tried and tried and eventually looked in the guide and it shows how to light the candles from 1-7, but I can't light the second light. And when I read some of the threads here, I noticed that several others have the same problem.
Does anyone know how to solve it?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 16 2:54 AM
I bought the collectors edition and can't find it either, so no, sorry. Unless something open up when you finish the game, but that sounds unlikely...

It worked! Still a glitch, but at least I can play the game now

This might be something?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/735808.page

Oh no, here is another one... I've also tried to restart computor and un and-reinstall game.
The only thing I havn't tried is create a new profile, simply because I don't want to play the enire game all over again, just to stumble over the same problem again...

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 9, 16 6:49 AM
Yarnalee - When I go there, I get a magnifyer, so I can zoom in, but there is no rope. At least not visible. I tried to click and click and click, but no luck

markrhebuilder68 - I have no idea how to make my writing invisible, but I'll try to write it far, far down, so you won't see it, unless you want to.
The hook is:

in the barn (the house on the left side of the stables)

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 31, 16 1:31 AM
I have the same problem. I have the hook and know where the rope is suppose to be, but it's not there. Could it be a glitch of some sort? That I have to find the rope BEFORE I find the hook?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator