Posts created by Cristina_mar

posted in Night In The Opera on Oct 3, 12 4:22 PM
Hi all

Do you know what is the function of the coffee pot during the M3?

Thanks for you help!!

Hello

I am at least the 5th person in this forum having trouble with an "unexisting" Rudo's face that it is needed to place in the automata and I cannot progress.

It is a pity because it seems that such a beautiful game has a failure.

Shall I ask for a refund or are you going to give us a solution?

Thank you in advance
Cris

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 12, 12 4:54 PM
wonderful game.... I had to use the hints very often because, with so many rooms, I got lost very often. I also skip some of the puzzles as there were too many and I was impatient!!

posted in Ballville: The Beginning on Nov 13, 11 3:41 PM
I did not like this game at the beginning but finally I became a fan of those nice people and bought it

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 3, 11 5:36 PM
cstdenis wrote:Cristina, see my solution for puzzle 3 that I put here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/184255.page

wow cstdenis!!! that's definitely the point!! Thanks for your help!!

To be very honest, puzzles are not my favourites, I prefer to play "automatically" instead of burning my brain!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 2, 11 5:11 PM
very very addictive!!! I need to sleep!!!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 2, 11 4:57 PM
No way of solving the puzzle number 3 (building a palace)

I will investigate what Onbreak says about the direction of the chains!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Nov 2, 11 4:53 PM
BearKat wrote:
Cristina_mar wrote:And does anybody know what do they mean with "city of caesars"? It should be in Rome and not in Southamerica!

Well, being the curious sort and noting in the synopsis of the game the name El Dorado, I looked it up. City of Caesars tranlated is "Cuidad de Los Ceasares" and is also known as City of Patagonia, Wandering City, Trapalanda (or Trapanada), Lin Lin and Elelin. It is a mythical city of South America supposedly located somewhere in Patagonia, in some valley of the Andes between Chile and Argentina. According to what I read despite being searched for during the colonization of South America no evidence proves it ever existed. There is a lot more and links to other names connected with it if you "search" City of Caesars/South America including the also mythical city of El Dorado. Well, now to get back to this great game which I am thoroughly enjoying!!
Happy Gaming All
BK

Thank you, BearKat!!!!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 25, 11 3:54 PM
And does anybody know what do they mean with "city of caesars"? It should be in Rome and not in Southamerica!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 23, 11 4:40 PM
A really nice game which is not very difficult, at last!!!! Nice graphics and sounds!

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe: Tiles in Time on Oct 21, 11 5:52 PM
ok but (for me) an untimed game is not a game! Anyway, honestly, this game is impossible at some stage (wild west now), you can't be as speedy as needed by using the mouse, it is physically NOT POSSIBLE

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe: Tiles in Time on Oct 12, 11 4:52 PM
I bought it... it is as hard as addictive!!!

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe: Tiles in Time on Oct 9, 11 3:35 PM
Just bought it!!! But it is more and more difficult!!! My "problems" started on the Japanese era!

posted in Crop Busters on Jul 28, 11 3:37 PM
A little bit boring some times, but the sounds are great and very funny. It seems that it is not timed, so no emotion at all

posted in Villa Banana on Jul 26, 11 4:37 PM
AT LAST-... after 2 months....

level 60 completed!!!!

Thank you for support Synth!! I had no idea of the bonus bar, anyway I don't think I will repeat it!!

Interesting game, but the most difficult played ever!!!

posted in Villa Banana on Jul 21, 11 4:15 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I wish I were at the left part!! I have found it is very important to finish the corners first, as you said, and you must pay attention to the top and to the bottom. But I never was able to reach the left due to the BLACK BALLS!!!

Anyway I am hopeful still

all the best Synth

posted in Villa Banana on Jul 20, 11 4:01 PM
Agree!!!!!!!

posted in Villa Banana on Jul 20, 11 3:59 PM
congratulations Synthpop!!! I am really stuck in the last level (60) for almost 2 months now!!

posted in Villa Banana on Jun 1, 11 4:46 PM
Excellent advises, Synthpopaddict!!!! THANK YOU

Yes, I realized more and more about the need of

SPOILER

not beeing too fast and take enough time for thinking... I am used to another types of M3 games in which the speed counts, and this is just the opposite here!!!

end spoiler

Now in level 12!!!

posted in Villa Banana on May 30, 11 4:50 PM
completely stuck on level 6!!! it is being the first game that I buy and give up before finishing... Not understand and desperate!! Must be a trick somewhere but not possible for me to find it. If someone can help it would be really nice!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator